Summer

aww she really should tell him who she is, because the longer she leaves it the harder it will be for him to accept it and for her to acutally tell him! :D loved it!

Awesome updates!
Thanks so much for two updates!
But im really gonna miss the update on saturday. :(

I just love how she rushed over to the hospital. :love:

She really needs to tell him the truth. . . :thinking: the guilt is really eating her up. (n)

Thanks for the PM!
And i hope you enjoy your weekend away. :smiley:

Zoe

Syd needs to tell Vaughn the truth and fast...
I have a feeling that with all this time off he now has,
he is gonna see something and figure out what she does...
Great update.
thanks for the pm.

haha well looking on the brightside, at least Vaughn's ok.... But I do believe it's about time for Sydney to tell Vaughn about her secret...

Thanks so much for the update mate! You're a champ :cheers:

here is the chapter you have all been waiting for! :D so lets get on with it

Chap 13 :- Can’t be in two places at the same time

Vaughn was on his way to a full recovery but the coach still wouldn’t let him play. Christmas was coming up and the Kings were going to have their annual party. Nadia couldn’t make it because she had exams just before the holidays. Syd would have gone only Summer was invited. The team invited Summer to say thanks for singing for them. She had to accept.

The party was going fine but Vaughn looked bored because Syd wasn’t there. Vaughn had spotted near the bar where she also looked bored. He walked over to her. She put some invisible hair behind her left ear. “Syd does that.” he thought.

They began talking. She knew he wouldn’t recognize her because last time he didn’t.
“So … do you have a girlfriend?” Syd asked not knowing what to say.
“Yeah. How about you? Boyfriend I mean!”
“Yeah I have a boyfriend. So … what does she do?”

S-what kind of question is that? I already know what I do. But actually, he doesn’t. I have to tell him soon. But what if he hates me for not telling him? What if he breaks up with me? What if he tells me about someone else? No, no, no Michael is NOT Danny! How could I even think that? What if … what if … Syd stop doing this to yourself. He will understand! Won’t he? –END

“What Syd? She’s still in collage. I met her at one of my hockey games. My best friend, Eric, introduced us. We went out a couple of times when I realized I loved her. So does your boyfriend know about you being Summer?”
“No, he doesn’t.” she said turning away from him so he couldn’t see her tears. “I want to tell him but I just thought that he would hate me for not telling him.”
“I bet he wouldn’t if he really loves you then it wont matter. You can’t just tell anyone. It must be nice being about to turn fame off and on whenever you want it.”
“Yeah it is. One of my last boyfriends cheated on me but before I found out I was going to tell him. After that I decided that I wasn’t going to tell anyone. I had to make sure they like me for me and not for me being famous. That’s why I kept it a secret.” She said knowing that she had to tell him tonight.

“I’ve known Weiss all my life so he is a real friend and Syd … I just know!”
”Vaughn.” She said looking up at him.
“Yeah?”

“I want to show you something.” He looked around. “They won’t notice that we have gone. Come on!” she said taking his hand and led him out to the back garden of where they were having the party at. They walked over towards a fountain that was surrounded by trees. There was a little stone bench and a glow from a lamp nearby.

“I found this place when I was looking around before!”
“Its amazing!” he said as he looked around. Then he walked over to the bench and sat down on it. Syd walked over towards the fountain and took a deep breath.
“This isn’t what I wanted to show you.” She said turning back to face him.
“What did you want to show me?”
“This.” She pulled the pins out of her hair that were holding her wig in place and let her brown hair fall down to her shoulders. She locked eyes with him and then looked at the ground. “I wouldn’t blame you if you hated me.” She said turning back to look at the glistening water. He stood up and walked over towards her. He turned her round to face him. She looked at the floor. He picked her chin up with his other hand.

“Syd … Syd, look at me. I don’t hate you. I know why you didn’t tell me. What I said before, I meant it. I love you; I always will no matter what. Nothing is going to change that.” She looked into his eyes expecting to see hurt, but all she saw was love.
“I wanted to tell you, Michael, but after Danny I lost trust in people … until you! You showed me that not all people are like Danny and that I can trust people. But I guess somewhere along the way I thought that I was going to be hurt again. I knew you wouldn’t but apart of me was scared. I had to tell you because I love you Michael … so much!” She slowly began to cry but Vaughn wiped the tears away with his thumb.
“I would never hurt you Syd. Never.”
“I know!”
They stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Slowly he leaned down and kissed her softly. She closed her eyes and he broke the kiss. She still kept her eyes closed as he stroked the side of her face. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked deep into his.
They could hear soft music in the background that was playing form the hotel.
“Care to dance Miss. Bristow?”
“I’d love to Mr. Vaughn.” Slowly they began to dance.
“Vaughn! Vaughn!” Weiss shouted as he came into view.
“There you are. Have you seen Summer, she is singing in 10. Hey Syd! Syd? What are you doing here?” Then he saw the wig on the floor and it struck him.
“OMG, You’re Summer?” She nodded.
“Two of my best friends are Famous, how cool is that!” he said excited. “Anyway, they are wanting you to sing in 10.”
“Thanks Weiss. Oh yeah, you cant tell anyone!”
“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me!” She smiled and then he walked away.
“We’d better be getting back!” She said picking the wig up and putting it back in place.
“Yeah we should.” He smiled and gave her one last kiss.
They walked back in and Syd was dragged away. Vaughn went to the bar and sat down next to Weiss and waited for her to come on.
“Now here she is … Summer!” the announcer said. This was met by cheering, clapping and a couple of wolf whistles, which Vaughn glared at.
“Thanks.” She said as she came on the stage. The music started to play.

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
no I won't give in

Keep holdin' on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just, stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
there's no other way when it comes to the truth
So, keep holding on
We'll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late
This could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend yeah yeah

Keep holdin' on
We'll make it through
Just, stay strong
I'm here for you
Nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
nothing you can do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So, keep holding on

We'll make it through

Hear me when I say
When I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change
Nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be
Will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

La da da da, la da da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Keep holdin' on
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
I'm here for you
nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
nothing you can do
So, keep holding on
We'll make it through

Ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh
Keep holdin' on
Ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh
Keep holdin' on
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could say
nothin you could do
nothing you could do
So, keep holding on
We'll make it through

For most of the song Syd didn’t take her eyes off Vaughn and looked deep into his eyes.
She came off the stage and walked over to Vaughn.
“You wanna get out of here?” he whispered so no one else could hear them.
“Yeah!” they quickly walked out and over to Vaughn’s car.
“Your place or mine?” Vaughn asked turning on the engine.
“Mine!” They drove in a comfortable silence.
“So who else know?”
“My mom, dad, Nadia, Francie, Will, you and Weiss.”
They pulled into the drive and got out of the car. As soon as they looked in Nadia looked shocked.
“Errr … Summer! What are you doing here?” Noticing that Syd still had the wig on.
“He knows. So does Weiss.”
“Okay!” then she turned back to her work. “Fran and Will are at the movies. Do you know how much I hate Economics? Grrrr this exams is going to kill me!”
“You wanna watch a movie?” Syd asked as they walked towards her room and she took off her wig.
“Sure.”
“The perfect man?”
“Anything!”
They put the DVD on and cuddled up in her bed. About half way through, Syd had fallen asleep, so Vaughn turned off the TV and put his arm around her waist and automatically she snuggled her head into Vaughn’s chest
“I love you Syd.” He kissed the top of her head.
“I love you too.” They both fell sleep for the first time without any secrets between them.

Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne

PMs going out in a min

PM list
SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
UndercoverPhoenix47
sab-alias
li'l_roo
NadiaSantosFan
mnkdance963
gtwallichs
fire*N*ice
grassyass
gregstar
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
Alias_Angel
apofieldagentnadiasantos

Awww that was amazing!
I love that she told him the truth. . .
And the way he reacted was so sweet and great. :love:

and i so totally love that Avril song!!!

Thanks so much for updating! :hug:

Zoe

Back