Summer

heya,

Could I please get a PM when you update please? I really enjoyed the start of this story and I'm looking forward to reading more of what you have written :smiley: Good stuff mate :cheers: Thanks! :lol:

hehe reminded me of hanna montana.
i kinda got the idea from it :blush:
how old is vaughn?
about the same age

update will be later tonight

Kt

Pm List

SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
UndercoverPhoenix47
sab-alias
li'l_roo
NadiaSantosFan
mnkdance963
gtwallichs
fire*N*ice

ok the next chapter! :D as promised

Chap 3:- Party Time

Sydney, Francie and Nadia shared an apartment and all knew about Syd’s secret.
“Life sucks!” Nadia said as she crashed down on the couch.
“Wanna talk about?” Fran asked as she came into the room.
“No!” Syd came and sat down into one of the chairs and looked at Fran. “Matt just broke up with me!” Nadia sighed.
“I thought you didn’t want to talk about it!” Fran said.
“When she says no she means yes. She has done ever since we were little.” Syd explained. “Nad, what happened?”
“Well he asked me to lunch…”

**Flashback**

“Hey!” Nadia said as she saw matt, her boyfriend, walk towards her.
“Hi Nadia. We need to talk.” he said sitting down.
“You’re breaking up with me!” she knew what he was about to say.
“No i'm not… ok yeah I m but how did you know?”
“A guy doesn’t say we need to talk unless he is about to break up with you. Then they say,’ it not you its me’ when it really means I fancy this hot chick I just met. So who is she?”
“No-one, there isn’t anyone. And I haven’t cheated on you like Danny did to Syd.”
“You know about that?”
“Nadia, everyone knows about that. Plus everyone hates him for doing the dirty on Syd!”
“Oh well I guess this is goodbye!” she said standing up from the table. “And before you ask no we cant be friends because one, you haven’t given me a reason for breaking up with me or is it really the I like this other girl?”
“Yeah sort of but I never cheated on you.”
“And two, because you lied to me!” with that Nadia picked up her glass of water and through it in his face turned to the waiter who was standing next to them and said “he’s paying!” and walked out of the door leaving a shocked matt and waiter in her wake.

**End**

“Well at least it means that I can go to Spain and look for a hot guy!” Nadia smiled at the though.
“I can’t believe that you chucked water in his face!” Syd gasped covering her face. “But he does deserve it!”
“I think its time for ice-cream!” Fran said going to the freezer.
“When is your concert Syd?” Nadia asked.
“Tomorrow night. You leave on Saturday right?”
“Yeah!”
“It’s so not fair that you get to go away and I’m stuck here!” Syd whined, “You’re defiantly going to have more fun than us!”
“Well you should have taken the course that I took because right now you would be going to Spain with me. Anyway I’m meeting Samantha there. You remember her don’t you?” Nad asked
“What another one of your popular friends?” the truth was that Nadia was popular and Syd wasn’t. In her words she ‘is popular with the right people’ which means that she likes it that way. Even though they were best friends, they were completely different. Nad like dance, Syd likes rock/pop. Nad likes acting, Syd likes singing. They both like the same types of films and they both love hockey. They help each other out whenever they can. Syd, Nad and Fran all were best friend through high school and even though Nad was popular she always found time for them.

**Friday Morning**

“Syd you cant perform tonight! You’re sick!” Fran said bringing her some food.
“I have to Fran!”
“No you not!” Nad said coming in the room
“But that means the concert will be *cough* cancelled.”
“Not necessarily. I can perform in your place no one can tell the difference with your wig on.
“But you don’t sound the same when you’re singing!”
“Then I will lip sync! It’s either that or it being cancelled! Or do I have to tell mom and dad?”
“NOO! Ok you can do it! You’re the best sis in the world you know!”
“Yeah I do!”

tbc...

PMs going out in a min

Pm list

SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
UndercoverPhoenix47
sab-alias
li'l_roo
NadiaSantosFan
mnkdance963
gtwallichs
fire*N*ice

This looks really good! I can't wait to read more. It does remind me of Hannah Montana (someone mentioned earlier) Love it. Thanks for the PM. Please add me to the list!

-erin :smiley:

Oh yay! I just loved the way Nadia broke up with Matt! :woot: that was so great. :sigh:
i just love the way they all get along. Its so cool. :cool:
thanks for the great update and PM!
i cant wait for more!

Zoe

Back