Summer

Aww yay! Theyre going on a date! Thats so fantastic!
I really loved how they met and they were both hoping that the other wasnt in a relationship :love:

awwwww...

nice, i love this story... when i first started to read it i was like 'Hanna Montanna much???' but now i amm all like 'LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

anyway... when you update... not if, never if... please pm me...

thanks,
ABV

ok this is sort of a long chap but anyway

Chap 6 :- Syd Skating

**Syd POV**

The week went slowly for Syd. She had her work to do and she was also trying to write a new song. Nadia was still on holiday and she wouldn’t be back until Saturday night. She was going out with Michael in the morning and early afternoon and then had a concert after that. Her and Fran were going to pick her up at the airport at8pm and then they were going for a drink with Weiss, Will and Vaughn. So in total Saturday was a busy day and she just couldn’t wait to see Michael again. She didn’t know what it was but she had found out in the little time she had had with him, that she liked him.

It was Friday morning and Syd went out for her usual run in the morning. It helped her sort things out in her head and it also helped her to think of new songs. She was running through her local park when a dog ran up to her. She took her headphones out and bent down to stroke it. She looked up to see if its owner was anywhere. But she couldn’t see anyone looking for him. She looked at the name tag. ‘That name sounds familiar but where have I heard it before?” that’s when she looked up and there he was sitting on a bench.

**Vaughn POV**

Vaughn was busy all week too. He had hockey practises all the time at the moment. Even thought they didn’t have a match for two weeks they were still practising. His Mom was trying to get him to visit them in New York and he kept promising them that he would soon but he wasn’t going to miss this weekend for anything.

Friday morning, since Vaughn had hockey practise later, he thought he would take Donnie for a walk before because he knew he would be too tired after. So off he went, making sure the door was shut this time. Vaughn took Donnie off the lead and he sat down on a bench. No one had noticed him, which he was grateful for because he hated it when photographers were there and when there was a mob of people around him. That’s why he liked Syd so much. The fact that he was famous, sort of, didn’t mean anything to her. She just treated him like a human , not a performing monkey in heels. :D

**End POV**

Syd saw him on the bench but he didn’t see her. She walked behind him so she couldn’t be seen. Donnie was at her heels.
“Lost something?” she asked beaming.
“Hey Syd! I see you’ve met Donnie” he laughed as the dog kept looking at one of them and then the other. “He likes you.” She just laughed and sat down on the bench next to him. “So are we still on for tomorrow?” he asked
“Yeah, of course.”
“Great so ill pick you up at 10?”
“Yeah sounds good to me!”
The rest of that day seemed to go slower for both of them.

**10am Saturday**

DING, DONG!
Syd ran to the door
“Hey!” She said finding Vaughn on the other side of the door.
“Hey” You ready to go?”
“Yeah, just a sec, come on in.”
“Nice place!” he said walking in.
“Thank. Ready!”
“K lets go then.”

**Ice Rink**

“Its quiet around here”
“Its just me and you until 3”
“Really?” –S- great, I can make a fool out myself in front of just you! –E-
“Yeah, come on lets get you some skates.”
They got their skates and both put them on, or rather Vaughn put his on and Syd got hers in mess.
“Here let me!” –S- oh great I cant even put a pair of skates on –E-
“Thanks she blushed. After her skates were on properly they got on the ice.
“Here hold my hand. I promise I wont let you fall.”
“Promise?”
“Promise!” he said holding his hands while he was skating backwards. She gripped his hands as tight as she possibly could.
“Right now slide one foot ahead of the other and then the other. That’s it!”
“If I fall im taking you down with you!” she threatened. He just laughed.
They carried on like this until they were both hungry. They went for something to eat and then went back on the ice.
Sydney had gotten pretty good at it.
“So what’s your favourite colour?” they had been asking each other questions so they got to know each other better properly.
“Blue, you?” he asked her back.
“Yellow!”
“Favourite food?” he asked.
“Italian, you?”
“Indian see told you I wouldn’t let you fall.” He said and as almost on cue she tripped forward into his arms. He just managed to keep his balance. They pulled out of their ‘hug’ slightly so their faces were an inch apart. They both looked into each other’s eyes and they soon shared their first kiss. The kiss started off slowly and sweet and they both pulled away slowly. Syd opened her eyes to see a perfect pair of green ones. She had the biggest grin on her face that she ever had, which was reflected on Vaughn’s.
“Do you wanna get out of here?” he asked grinning
“Yeah” they went off the ice and took their skate off.
“Where are we going?” she asked as Vaughn drove them somewhere.
“A place with the best ice cream.”
They ate ice cream and then Vaughn drove her home.
“I had a great time.” She said as she stood next to the front door.
“Me too. We should do it again sometime.
“I’d like that… hey how about we meet up tonight at around 8, I want you to meet Nadia, like you and Weiss!”
“Yeah.” They both stood there staring into each other’s eyes.
They kissed, but this time it was hungrier. Syd’s arm was around him neck and him hands rested around her waist. Air was soon needed and they had to pull away.
“Bye.”
“Bye.” They both had the biggest smiles possible on.

tbc...

Pms going out in a min

PM List

SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney