Summer

this next chapter is a bit short sorry :( but they will be longer! :smiley:

Chap 7:- The Bristow Twins

For the rest of the day nothing could wipe the smile off her face. Soon Nadia would be home but first she had her concert.

**Concert**

“Syd tell me everything!” Fran demanded. Syd was adjusting her wig.
“Franz I’m on in a sec. I’ll tell you later!” she said running out of her changing room.
“Hey Everyone!” She shouted to the crowd. “Everyone having a good time?” she heard lots of cheering. “Good!” She started singing her songs. She came off stage and back into her changing room.
“Fran I’ve already told you everything three times already!”
“Just once more please?”
“Look its time to pick Nads up form the airport, lets go!” she was now changed into her normal clothes and they were off to the airport.

**Airport**

“Hey Nads, we’ve missed you soo much.” Syd said hugging her.
“Ok what’s with her?” Nad asked Fran.
“She’s got anew boyfriend.”
“WHO?”
“Michael Vaughn!”
“OMG, I’m the one whose been away. I didn’t get any guys. Hang on … Michael Vaughn as in Michael Vaughn?” Syd nodded. “When do I meet him?” she squealed.
“Tonight actually we’re going home to drop your stuff off and then going to meet Vaughn, Weiss and Will.

They went to the bar where they were meeting them.
“Hey.” Syd gave Vaughn a quick kiss.” this is Nad and Nadia this is Vaughn and Weiss.”
“Hi nice to meet you!” Vaughn said
“Likewise.”
“Hi I’m Eric Weiss!”
“Nads” she said smiling.
Nadia and Weiss were having their own conversation where anything that happened around them didn’t matter.
Syd and Vaughn went off to play some pool while keeping a close eye on both Weiss and Nadia.
“Last time I saw him like this was … a long time ago.”
“for Nad it was before matt. I hope she doesn’t break his heart. He’s a nice guy.”
“who’s Matt?”
“An ex! Anyway are we like dating now?” she asked nervously.
“If you want to.” Her reply was kissing him.
“I’ll take that as a yes.”

tbc...
please review
pms going out now.

SpygirlAmy

6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
UndercoverPhoenix47
sab-alias
li'l_roo
NadiaSantosFan
mnkdance963
gtwallichs
fire*N*ice
grassyass
gregstar
Agent Bristow-Vaughn

That's so cool! :lol: Sydney is performing on stage in front of a screaming crowd one minute then playing pool the next... that's awesome! Francie sure is an great friend to keep a secret like that!

Thanks so much for the PM dude! Cheers! :cheers:

here is the next chappy :lol:

Chap 8:- A Blast From The Past

Weeks had gone by since Syd and Vaughn had officially become boyfriend/girlfriend and for once in Syd’s life everything was smoothly and she was happy. But She had a feeling that that would soon change.

Weiss and Nadia had been spending more and more time together, which made both Syd and Vaughn telling them to go slow. One Night, the gang (Syd, Vaughn, Weiss, Nadia, Will, Francie) were watching a movie in the girls lounge. Much to the boys disappointment they were watching Titanic.
“This bit always makes me cry!” Fran sniffed as she took a tissue.
“So why do you watch it?” Will asked but the response was a punch in the arm.
“Who wants ice-cream?” Syd asked getting up from her space next to Vaughn.
“Me! I need it!” Nadia Sniffed.
“Yeah please.” Weiss sighed getting bored.
“Me too!” Vaughn said giving her a quick kiss.
She got nods from both Will and Fran.
She walked into the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” she said as she made her way over to the door. As soon as she saw who was on the other side, she froze.
“Hi Syd.”
The voice caught the attentions of Nadia, Francie and Will. All their eyes went big and the movie was forgotten. Vaughn and Weiss noticed and glanced at each other briefly.

“What the hell are you doing here Danny?” Syd said to him.
“I’ve been thinking and I want to give us another go!” Danny said smiling.
“Excuse me?” She said not believing what she was hearing.
“You. Me. Together. Again.”

“You can’t just come round here and say you want us again! I broke up with you. You cheated on me, you son of a b*tch. There is no chance I am ever going out with you ever again. So just stay out of my life!” She screamed at him. He grabbed her wrists tightly.
“You will go out with me!” He said tightening his grip.
“GET Off!” She shouted trying to get her hands free.

“Do as she says.” A voice came from behind her said. “Get off her.” Syd turned round to see Vaughn standing there.
“Who are you?” Danny asked.
While he was distracted, Syd kneed him where it hurts. “Someone who is a million times better then you, you scumbag!” She yelled and slammed the door in his face.

She turned and fell into Vaughn’s arms crying.
“Syd you okay?” he asked concerned.
“Yeah.. sorry.” She ran to her room and shut the door. She collapsed on her bed and pulled her duvet around her and she curled up into a tight ball.

After Syd had ran to her room, Vaughn turned to the rest of the group.
“Who was that?” he asked Will, Francie and Nadia.
“That was Danny, her ex. Go to her she needs you.” Nadia said and Vaughn walked to Syd’s room.

“Syd? Can I come in?” he just heard crying from behind the door. He opened the door slowly and saw Syd curled up.
“Oh Syd.” He walked over to her and sat down on the bed beside her. He pulled her into a gentle hug. He kissed the top of her head. “Are you okay?” that’s when her noticed her rubbing her wrists. “Here let me look.” He said picking her hands up gently. “Does it hurt?” she just shuck her head. He kissed them both better. “You’re safe Syd!” he said pulling her into a hug again.

“V…Vaughn?”
“Yeah?”
“Thanks.”
“As long as I’m here he will never hurt you again.” He said kissing the top of her head.
“He was my ex. He used to force me to do things and I would do them. He never used to hit me or anything, but one day he was on a ‘business’ meeting somewhere and I got a phone call. I… I heard him with someone else. He didn’t know he called me but all the stuff I had of his were out on the front lawn and we had all the locked changed.”
“Oh Syd. I am so sorry. I would do nothing to hurt you. You do know that don’t you?” He wanted to go after this guy and punch him.
“I know.” She cried into his chest

tbc...
Pms going out now

PM list
SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004