Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title - Summer
Disclaimer - i dont own anything
Summary - 19-year-old Sydney Bristow has a secret and only her family and close friends know. She has been cheated on by ex-goyfriend Danny, but will she be able to trust again?
(a/n) i dont know if i should continue this so feedback is welcome so if you like (or don't) please comment. If you want a PM then just ask :D

Chap 1:- Introducing Summer

“That was a great show summer!” the stage manger said as the famous summer came off the stage.
“Thanks she said as she went to her dressing room.
“OMG that was great Syd!” Sydney Bristow was a normal 19-year-old collage student to most people but she had a massive secret. She was also summer, a famous singer, no one knew it was her so she could write and perform music but still have a normal life. The only people who knew were her mom, dad, Nadia, Francie and Will. Nadia was her twin sister. Sometimes they would do a duet on stage but Nadia didn’t want to sing for a living. Francie and Will were her best friends in the whole world. They had both known about “Summer” since the beginning.

“Thanks Fran!” Syd replied.
“So when are you going to tell everyone? You wanna do this for a living don’t you?”
“Yeah but I don’t know if I am ready to be noticed in the street yet! I don’t know if I ever will be.” She sighed as she plopped down on the sofa and took off her blonde wig.
“Oh honey. You will know when the time is right!”
“Yeah I guess you are right!” Syd went off to go and get changed.

**Later That Week**

“Sydney! Come On! It’s Saturday night, and you want to spend it doing work rather than coming out with me and Fran?” Will said being bored waiting for Fran.
“Will, I have to get this done! You go and I might be there later. Ok?” Sydney said only really wanting a quiet night in rather than going out partying.
“Fine. I give up!” he said holding his hands up.
“Plus I wanna watch the kings game!” just then Francie walks out of her room.
“Oh, That Michael Vaughn is sooo…. Wow!” Fran squealed.
“Ooo, those dreamy eyes!” Will said in a girly voice. “Hello Fran you do have a boyfriend!”
“Awww, you know I love you really Will and we don’t speak like that. I girl can dream, right Syd!”
“Syd could have anyone she wants. She IS a rock star!”
Syd just laughed t the bickering between her two best friends.
“Bye guys!” she said literally pushing them out the door. “See ya later!”
Will was right! She could have anyone she wanted but she wanted someone to love Sydney Bristow not Summer. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to have another boyfriend just yet. Her last boyfriend, Danny, cheated on her and even though she wouldn’t admit it, she was scared, if she trusted someone again that they would do the same. She had nearly told him about being Summer before she found out he was cheating on her. She also didn’t know how they would react if she told them her secret.

tbc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back