Sunset Beach

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
I really miss this show. me and my friends were obsessed with it cos it was so funny. they just didn't take themselves seriously. until you americans stopped watching it and it was cancelled. Feel robbed. :angry:

regina_alias said:
all i have to say is:

woohoo cole (eddie cibrian) :D
Word. Cole. 🤤

I loved Sunset Beach too. The only thing I really remember hating was Randy Spelling (Caitlin's brother). Damn nepotism courtesy of Aaron Spelling, that kid could not act.

I used to adore this show. Meg/Ben... :lol: Oh, man... Those were certainly the days. ^_^ Now, I've transferred my cheesy soap opera/guilty pleasure addiction to 'Passions.'

But I'll always adore Sunset Beach the most. ;)

i know. i couldn't believe it when i heard. but due to the fact that mt tv is felgercarb and i'm working in the mornings i've missed the whole first week. they need to bring back the saturday omnibus as well. that was so cool. woo hoo. fun times ahead.

I know! They so have to do an omnibus! I read they were reapeating it I was amazed. Then I heard it was at 10.30am. So not good! I'm at school, and my five so does not tape well.

Jai

Yeah same here, i loved Sunset beach and watched most of the epis (before) but missed the final few episodes so its great that channel 5 are repeating it, but again, its on at a stupid time, im at college! :mutters:

Mad bout Alias said:
Yeah same here, i loved Sunset beach and watched most of the epis (before) but missed the final few episodes so its great that channel 5 are repeating it, but again, its on at a stupid time, im at college! :mutters:
[post="1002862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Urrm Hmmm! Why do five always have to do things by halves? First Alias, than this!

Jai

I know, its really annoying! I hope to catch a few episodes, but i dont think i will as i go to college 5 times a week and when i have holidays il be doing extra time at work! :( But i have found a vid of Sunset beach from before, so il have to watch them episodes! I think its the one were Maria comes back but Ben hasnt spotted her yet, and they keep missin each other!

the girl that played Gabi is now the temp. recast of Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald on "Passions"...

i had heard that she was going to come into the role for a bit but it was strange to see her again after not seeing her for all this time.

SoapNet should put SB back on the air (y)

Well channel frigging 5 has decided to NOT show sunset beach anymore...although i did spy it one night at 3.45am. i was like WTF!!!! can't they do anything right? Alias, Angel, and now this. They are bollocks and i'm pissed.

Well channel frigging 5 has decided to NOT show sunset beach anymore...although i did spy it one night at 3.45am. i was like WTF!!!! can't they do anything right? Alias, Angel, and now this. They are bollocks and i'm pissed.

It's on every friday and saturday, sometime after 3am. I'm always falling asleep and missing it now.

Back