suomalaisia?

OMG!! :D How did you find that thing? Luckily it's from the 1980s when everyone looked stupid.
I should go and find some swedish music video for us to see ;)

You do that :D I doubt that you will find anything as funny as this one :P

Danny ja seksikkäät tanssija!! (did I get anything right there?)

I remember laughing at Ace of Base's videos but they aren't as hideous as that one.. Damn, you got lucky! We've made one bad music video and you happen to find that :angelic:

Danny ja seksikkäät tanssija!! (did I get anything right there?)

Tanssijat, plural form :smiley:

I remember laughing at Ace of Base's videos but they aren't as hideous as that one.. Damn, you got lucky! We've made one bad music video and you happen to find that

-yea..we've made only one bad music video :P that was really funny! Thanks Isabella :smiley:

Mihinhän kaikki ovat hävinneet? :( Koulujen kanssa tietysti kiirettä, itelläni alkaa koulu vasta ensi keskiviikkona, nyt touhuilen tutorina ekavuotisille..

Ite inhosin viimeistä kautta, en ole vieläkään katsonut viimeisiä jaksoja.. Tiedän kyllä mitä lopuissa tapahtuu mutta ei kiinnosta yhtään katsoa niitä.

wow,kukaan ei ole kirjoittanut tänne aikoihin.Viimeinen kausi on melkein lopussa.Se on ollut vähän kummallinen. Käsikirjoittajien on kai täytynyt keksiä kaikkea merkillistä,kun kunnon ideoita ei oikein ole ollut. osa siitä silti hyvä.Outoa, pian ei enää Aliasta.

Back