'Sup people?

Ralanost

Cadet
I am a World of Warcraft refugee. I was a wower for 2 years and that has been my only mmo that I have played for any length of time. I have dropped it since I got tired of the factions and the endless grinding and pointless quests. There was no community, it was just what instance to grind for T7 or whatever they are up to now.

One good thing about that experience is that I know what I want to play right out of the box now. I tried every class, with some being successful but not as rewarding. I hope to be someone's tank when things start up. Be kind and keep me alive and all will be well!

Ahhh, WoW. Alluring at first, but after awhile you just can't hold interest in it, because it is so shallow. They had this amazing rich world and lore, and they just couldn't deliver to their potential, or fast enough.

Still, glad to have ya! And glad you've come here to escape the ravages of WoW! I did as well, so once again, glad to see ya and enjoy!

~Dune Walker~

Greetings to another former WoWer!

I'm actually a refugee in relapse at the moment. *sigh* It doesn't have any more hold over me than it did when I quit a year ago, but I needed something and none of the other games I've been watching (chiefly HJ) are out yet or coming out soon. So mostly I went back for friends I know on it and not the gameplay itself.

Here is hoping HJ comes around soon and gives us something much better to play!

I am bordering on going back...but with another xpack on the horizon I just can't do it. I can only hope that HJ comes out fairly soon.:(2

Welcome to the Hall, Nosty! I think you're officially the second person here t have an avatar that's eating. You and Pinnelope(Momma!) should, like, start a club, or something.

Mine beats all.. And it's Pinnelipe! *mauls Kuzzle angrily*

Hello there! I'm on WoW currently too under a sort of "relapse" because of the friends being there and lack of other game..*sighs* Come on, updated Shadowbanes with different names..come out.. And HJ too.

Back