Super Bowl 2004

SecretAgentMan said:
everyone loves the Patriots because of Brady....ridiculous
<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>NO!</span> it's because they are really good. you're just mad that CAROLINA SUCKS!

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>NO!</span> it's because they are really good. you're just mad that CAROLINA SUCKS!
Carolina doesn't suck. They were in the Super Bowl......

SecretAgentMan said:
he is cute though. :lol: but I wanted the Panthers to win because they did deserve it more, and I've had a grudge against the Patriots ever since they beat the Rams in the superbowl two years ago. :angry: The Panthers needed to work on their defense and receiving and if they did better on that they would have won. Apparentally the Patriots pulled through, and that makes me mad.

I can't believe all the over-reacting towards the Justin/Janet performance!!!!!!

I really can't believe that now there is a court case?!!! Hello, its only part of a breast - who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's what I think anyway!!!

Kelly

my friend doesn't like the pats. for a while now we've been arguing about who was going to win. and of course, the pats won. and he goes: big effin deal. the pats always win by a stupid effin fieldgoal. vini sucks.

i was about to b-tch slap that boy.

Back