Season 3 Super Robotron Freplica

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Ok whats up with the new and improved Freplica? Is she now The All Mighty Powerful Immortal Robotron Freplica?
Syd seem just a tad bit scared after she saw what Frep did to the ambulance.
What do you think is going on?

:robot:

i think allison is going to be pretty hard to beat since she can supposedly heal herself... i dont think its like an instant wolverine healing, but given a little down time - allison can recharge. i think someone mentioned shooting her in the head... i wonder if she can recover from that??

the other thing i was thinking is what if sydney had the same rambaldi medicine used on her that allison did... can syd heal herself too? :confused:

oooh yea LONG LIVE SYD!!!! :lol:

Anyway, Weiss said something about only being able to kill her with a silver bullet. :lol:
:ermm:

I think that the Rambaldi medicine has turned Francinator into an alien-human hybrid, a la X-Files. Basically, a super soldier who can't be killed, except by stabbing a needle in the base of the neck.

But, either way... she's pretty darn freaky.

i have to rewatch that bit about the Rambaldi medicine. i was a little shocked by the whole Allison/Sydney fight scene which was sure to come, and i missed a bit of it. but it does seem that this Rambaldi formula has given Allison the ability to heal quickly. i wouldn't say Sydney has it, but then i again i could be wrong. it doesn't seem to have made Allison stronger because Sydney beat her faster than she did 2 years ago, but she can certainly take more of a beating overall. and yah, it's scary.

yeah i think the silver bullet thing was kind of a foreshadowing thing... like you said, werewolves can heal themselves and apparently she can too :confused:

hotpot said:
the other thing i was thinking is what if sydney had the same rambaldi medicine used on her that allison did... can syd heal herself too? :confused:
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, since the Covenant took both her and Allison it would make sense that they would use the Rambaldi medicine on both of them. But then.....what about Syd's scar? :thinking: Should'nt that have disappeared?

As for Allison, I agree she is like a very creepy werewolf. *shudders*

[quote name='Sweet Blazin'' date='Nov 4 2003, 01:06 AM'][quote name='hotpot' date='Nov 3 2003, 10:52 PM'] the other thing i was thinking is what if sydney had the same rambaldi medicine used on her that allison did... can syd heal herself too?  :confused:[/quote]
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, since the Covenant took both her and Allison it would make sense that they would use the Rambaldi medicine on both of them. But then.....what about Syd's scar? :thinking: Should'nt that have disappeared? [/quote]
maybe she received the scar when the "rambaldi medication" was administered to her. maybe that scar is a result of the medication. i mean, that scar has to have some significant meaning behind it. last season, i thought it was a result of the sydney/allison fight and that it was just to show that a lot of time had passed between that fight and the present. but now, i think that there has to be more to it than that. maybe it has something to do with whatever the heck allison is on.

just a thought...

crazy spinster said:
maybe she received the scar when the "rambaldi medication" was administered to her. maybe that scar is a result of the medication. i mean, that scar has to have some significant meaning behind it. last season, i thought it was a result of the sydney/allison fight and that it was just to show that a lot of time had passed between that fight and the present. but now, i think that there has to be more to it than that. maybe it has something to do with whatever the heck allison is on.

just a thought...
Good point!! Maybe Allison has the scar as well. :eek: *goes to watch ep3.6 again* Yeah, the medicine could have been administered through there which caused the scar and would explain why they kept showing it over again to give more emphasis to it.

hotpot said:
the other thing i was thinking is what if sydney had the same rambaldi medicine used on her that allison did... can syd heal herself too?  :confused:
I was wondering the same thing.

Another stinkin question: if the Covenant found both Freplicator and Syd, what in the wide world of sports was Vaughan doing? If I remember correctly, he was waiting for Sydney out in his car. How did all this go down without him knowing about it?

Man, all these questions.

Cudgel

i don't think vaughn was waiting for sydney outside in his car. he had dropped her off earlier, but after he did, i'm pretty certain he drove away.

Yeh its kinda freaky how she CANT DIE!!!! but it probably hast to do with rambaldi and that medicine.... go figure ... its not like EVERYTHING has to do with him anyway....

Freplica obviously has scars from the fight too because Sark said "Bristow will pay for these scars"

And about Vaughn, he said he would be back later to pick her up so I'm sure by the time he went to go get her the house was already burned down.

cudgel of forlorn dreams said:
If I remember correctly, he was waiting for Sydney out in his car.
You don't remember correctly. He dropped her off. There's no way he could have missed that knock-down drag-out.
;)

gawddammit... it's getting too sci-fi :Ph34r:

now syd should just chop off her darn head with a machete! there's not way someone can live through that :lol: :Ph34r:

WHOA! lol all i kno is that evilfrancie has to hurry up and die FOREVER.. n if a bullet cant kill her syd better find another way of doing it!

i'd be sad if Merrin left though :( she's so cool ^_^

but then again, this Allison storyline is getting freaky and toooo unrealistic. :Ph34r:

Why would she tell Syd about the Rimbaldi medicine? Doesn't that seem kind of bond-villain to you. <I'll tell you my plan for world domination before I kill you, of course you'll easily be able to escape and thwart my evil plan with the information I gave you> You know?

Yes!
I shall tell you everything I know because OBVIOUSLY I am about to kill you and there is no way that you can escape!
MWUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:mellow:

nance said:
gawddammit... it's getting too sci-fi :Ph34r:

now syd should just chop off her darn head with a machete! there's not way someone can live through that :lol: :Ph34r:
Michael Myers could.... :thinking:
maybe she is one of those super strong killers that never die!!!! :Ph34r:

Back