Comedy Super Troopers (2001) & Super Troopers 2 (2018)

Title: Super Troopers

Tagline: Altered State Police

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery

Director: Jay Chandrasekhar

Cast: Jay Chandrasekhar, Steve Lemme, Kevin Heffernan, Paul Soter, Brian Cox, Erik Stolhanske, Marisa Coughlan, Lynda Carter, Joey Kern, Geoffrey Arend, Jimmy Noonan, Philippe Brenninkmeyer, Blanchard Ryan, Maria Tornberg, Aria Alpert Adjani, Charlie Finn, Daniel von Bargen, Michael Weaver, Jim Gaffigan, John Bedford Lloyd, André Vippolis, James Grace, Dan Fey, Amy de Lucia, Tracy Tobin, Christian Albrizio, Camille Hickman

Release: 2001-01-18

Runtime: 100

Plot: Five bored, occasionally high and always ineffective Vermont state troopers must prove their worth to the governor or lose their jobs. After stumbling on a drug ring, they plan to make a bust, but a rival police force is out to steal the glory.
Super Troopers (2001)  & Super Troopers 2 (2018)

It was ok. Too much sexual content in it though. They could have lowered that and it still would've been as equally funny. I still liked it though.

Finally someone else who liked this movie! My friend and I went to see it 3 times in the theatre, and bought it the day it came out. I think it's the funniest movie I've ever seen. My stomach hurt after the first ten minutes because I was laughing so much.

LOL!!!!!!!!THAT WAS A FUNNY PART

YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO. AND I THINK FARVA IS THE FUNNIEST.

HEY FARVA WHATS THAT RESTAURANT WITH ALL THE WEIRD felgercarb ON THE WALLS AND THE WEIRD THINGS ON THE WALL.

SHANANIGANS YOU TALKIN ABOUT SHANANIGANS???

even tho there was a lot of sexual content it was still funny i thought the Cotton Candy part was so funny when they are at the baseball game and that guy gets that huge thing of cotton candy LMAO at that part

17 years later and we got the sequel! Super Troopers 2 is hitting US theaters on, naturally enough, 4/20. :LOL: