SuperBowl

I luv FOOTBALL! Yah that was like my answer to hockey! I like GB! and I watched the steelers last week they won! amazing! what can u make out of that! but last year I totally voted for the Patriots! and they won but Now it's different!

lol

AG

LOL! ever been to one of their games?

I actually think that the raiders are going to win. I can't find a fault anywhere in which they paly

but they are a bunch of old fogies!........ :P

AG

i don't want raiders to go to the bowl... they are crazy.. and i'm going to be there.... dang.. theres going to be a werid stuff going on... plz... i hope the get beat..

tooooooo bad!!! lol the Raider's are going to beat the Tiatans yes, they will!
I then think the Eagles with beat the buccaneers,
so in the SuperBowl it will probably be

Raiders Vs. Eagles!

agent hidden eyes said:
i can't wait.. the superbowl is going to be in my town and i'm going..i'm not really a football fan ..but i'll go for the underdog..maybe the jets
Cool! It will be coolio to be able to tell people you went to see a super bowl in person :smiley:

i was surprised how close to the feld i was.... i actucally met so many celebs this weekend it was mind blowing... i met jen...yea!!! she is the sweetest...ben affleck was going to the super bowl but the last min he went to herb ritts funural...very sad... jen is sooo buff in real life...scott is a sweetheart..best weekend of my life... the access hollywood party was ok alot of no shows though...i went to the cadillic celeb prix..really cool...then that nite we went to the maximville party.. secret place..what a laugh... it was in a old warehouse were wonderbread was made...pretty funny.. i kept bumping into joe millionare...he was at the prix early in the day and then we was at the maxim party..he reconized me... we talked for a while...pretty cool guy...

Wow, that's so cool, agent hidden eyes! It sounds like you had a ton of fun. I'll bet the highlight was meeting and seeing Jennifer, I know that would be my highlight. :smiley:

Back