Paranormal Supernatural (2005)

Good point Kevin, human perception?

Glad you are with the rest of us in season 11, though some of the plot lines are becoming a tad repetitive, they need a few new writers imho for the overall plot arcs.

S11:E4 "Baby" was a interesting diversion as it was an episode shown through the view of Dean's Impala! All of the scenes were from the perspective of the inside of the car so even though Sam & Dean did their usual thing you didn't see all of it, only that what took place in or immediately outside of the car. It may not have progressed the season arc story line but it was an interesting break from the usual episode styles.

Plus it didn't hurt that Bob Seger was the main music focus. :D

S12 has ended and.... well, that's one way of slightly rebooting the show back to its origins! I'm just wondering if they'll keep using the bunker in S13.

Mary after being brainwashed into killing off a bunch of other American hunters, is now trapped in an alternate reality Earth along with Lucifer.

Crowley killed himself to help Sam & Dean trap Lucifer.

Castiel is dead at the hands of Lucifer. But the cast has already accidentally revealed that he'll be back in some form for S13.

The US hunters declares war on the British Men of Letters and destroyed their US HQ.

Yes, Marc Sheppard has confirmed that he won't be back as a regular for S13. To be seen whether he'll be making any appearances but his time has a full-time cast member has come to an end.

Speaking of S13, there'll be a Supernatural / Scooby Doo crossover! :confused: Episode 13:16 will be an animated episode featuring at least Scooby; no word on other characters yet but we know from earlier Supernatural episodes that Dean has a thing for Daphne.

The image below was shown by the actors during The CW new season promotions.

full

Mary after being brainwashed into killing off a bunch of other American hunters, is now trapped in an alternate reality Earth along with Lucifer.

Castiel is dead at the hands of Lucifer. But the cast has already accidentally revealed that he'll be back in some form for S13.

The US hunters declares war on the British Men of Letters and destroyed their US HQ.

Yes, Marc Sheppard has confirmed that he won't be back as a regular for S13. To be seen whether he'll be making any appearances but his time has a full-time cast member has come to an end.
Whoops, missed mentioning another cast change for S13....

Rowena, Crowley's mother, also was killed off. WIth redheads being my kryptonite, I'll miss her. :whistle:

S12 has ended and.... well, that's one way of slightly rebooting the show back to its origins! I'm just wondering if they'll keep using the bunker in S13.

Speaking of S13, there'll be a Supernatural / Scooby Doo crossover! :confused: Episode 13:16 will be an animated episode featuring at least Scooby; no word on other characters yet but we know from earlier Supernatural episodes that Dean has a thing for Daphne.

The image below was shown by the actors during The CW new season promotions.

full

Don't you go getting me excited, they were promising Jason Voorhees at one time.

Agreed S12 was a return to form.

Don't you go getting me excited, they were promising Jason Voorhees at one time.
They've already confirmed it's been recorded so it's definitely happening - it's going to be hilarious!

Agreed S12 was a return to form.
They started to get back on track from Season 9... slowly clawing their way back up. Season 12 was fantastic, and very sad... can't wait to see what else they give us in Season 13 (next week - not that I'm counting the hours or anything).

While there is no commitment yet for a Season 14 there is word of a potential spinoff.

Be on the lookout for the episode airing January 18th in the USA, Wayward Sisters, as it is another 'backdoor pilot' episode. The potential series will center around Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) and the group of girls she has taken in under her guidance as a sort of foster family.

Whoops, missed mentioning another cast change for S13....

Rowena, Crowley's mother, also was killed off. WIth redheads being my kryptonite, I'll miss her. :whistle:
... they're back! :eek: Along with Gabriel who was last seen way back in season 2 or 3.

Yes we know we're back on season five reviewing the final episode this week, but time and the Winchesters wait on no reviewer and CWS confirmed overnight season fourteen will be dropping. Clearly the show is already the longest running horror outing since Buffy knocked over nine season, but heck we are up to season eight of AHS and TWD is in the same territory.

Not quite sure how many more seasons Supernatural has in it, we have already faced Lucifer and God, kind of running out of supreme deities for mine, but I would be up for a return to season one territory, monster of the week stuff.

While there is no commitment yet for a Season 14 there is word of a potential spinoff.

Be on the lookout for the episode airing January 18th in the USA, Wayward Sisters, as it is another 'backdoor pilot' episode. The potential series will center around Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) and the group of girls she has taken in under her guidance as a sort of foster family.
... the Wayward Sisters spinoff has not been picked as a series. Apparently the CW network decided that there wasn't enough room in the schedule for it.

The characters may still make appearances in Supernatural but for now no dedicated series for them.

... the Wayward Sisters spinoff has not been picked as a series. Apparently the CW network decided that there wasn't enough room in the schedule for it.

The characters may still make appearances in Supernatural but for now no dedicated series for them.
An updated on the Wayward Sisters story line....

Wayward Sisters might not have worked out, but that doesn’t mean the story of Jody and her girls has come to an end. Even though the CW ultimately decided not to pick up the Supernatural spin-off, Supernatural showrunner Andrew Dabb says they’ve found a way to include all the Wayward characters in the flagship series’ upcoming 14th season. Furthermore, it sounds like we might get some answers regarding things that were introduced in Wayward’s backdoor pilot (which aired as part of Supernatural’s 13th season).

“All of the characters are going to make their return one way or the other,” Dabb tells EW. “We found a way to fold [them] organically into the plot line, and some of the hanging chads from the pilot last year ended up dovetailing nicely with some of the stuff Michael’s looking to do, and some of the stuff that’s going on in our world just generally. It all folds together pretty well, but they’ll definitely be in multiple episodes this season.”

... they're back! :eek: Along with Gabriel who was last seen way back in season 2 or 3.

Doing the happy dance, Gabriel one of my favourite minor characters.

Off to spend the dollars on season 13 this morning, I can see a wasted weekend of Winchester wackiness coming up.

Bad news, folks, but it had to happen eventually.... season 15 will be the last of Supernatural. :( S15 will be 20 episodes, no word yet on spinoffs or specials.

OK for reals tho SAM or DEAN? and WHY?
For the life of me I can't break this tie every time I think I've made up my mind the other wont let me I just can't decide any tie breaker episodes you guys suggest?

Bad news, folks, but it had to happen eventually.... season 15 will be the last of Supernatural. :( S15 will be 20 episodes, no word yet on spinoffs or specials.
Think good decision. Word is don't discount a new season in the future, like X-Files I guess.

Just picked up the Blu-ray box set, double dipping, plan on watching with Nephew who hasn't caught up with the show yet. Possibly some quick shot reviews.