Support campaign launched!

cara67

Cadet
Go check the Save/Support Alias campaign launched at sd-1:
Here is the link to the Campaign launched to get Alias back in september:

From aliasaddict26 (link to the thread Help Save Alias From the Monkeys:
I am starting a campaign to target the monkeys who are running ABC. I would welcome and appreciate any and all input/help.

Basically we want to let them know how we feel about their treatment of Alias including lack of promotion. This is to let them know that Alias needs respect. There are pros and cons to the new schedule, but if we can have a 4th season that returns us to the quality of seasons 1 & 2, then it will have been worth the wait.

I don't want ABC to see this as too negative because I don't want them to end up cancelling the show. I just want them to give it more respect and promotion.

Fans have power, because without us, there is no show.

If we can put together something, I will see if I can't pitch the story idea to Variety or other internet ezines as a fans rise up type story to dovetail on the network upfront.

Thanks,

Shawna

awesome I completely agree that is they bring back what we love from seasons 1 and 2 then I am definetly willing to wait..and abc better get their act together and realize that Alias is very important to their network and in order to keep old viewers and gain more they must promote it ALOT more!!!

Can we just tell them to log onto this site to see hundreds of Alias fans who are going to be lost for eight months without our favorite show? :(

Yay! More people are joining! :D The site itself isn't done yet (As of Jinnie's last post, she said it's about 90% completed), but there are around 170 members now. They have a lot of pretty good ideas on how to get ABC's attention. (y)

Kat

I just sent an email to join. wonder how many people we can get to sign up before the morons at ABC will take notice?

Back