surf!

im going to straddie (which is an island off the coast of Queensland, in australia)
and i get to go surfing
YAY

[/QUOTE]
YAY!!
it took me so long to find this forum but now that i have it's too exciting

surfing.gif

anybody from australia??

hey, moved to uni to plymouth so i could be a short journey away from the beach,
always loved the surf lifestlye and so i'm properly getting into it now,
i've been surfing a few times,
once in a longboard, a few times on a short long board
and once on a foamy,
lol

just waiting for the final day of this board on ebay,

so there yal go

Chili
:bluehair:

Straddie! That's where I learnt to surf! Top place to learn too - the surf isn't too big...on the north side anyway :smiley:

This forum is genius though! Surfing AND Alias! Wow! Without a doubt, this is the most awesomest (is that a word?) combination :lol:

As you might gather, I surf... well I try to anyway. I'm about 40mins or so from the Goldie (Gold Coast) so more often then not I'm down there at the beach. There's nothing better than the Aussie surf, sun and sand - it's an unbelievable combo ;) Especially when it's schoolies :cheers: Good times!!!

I grew up snowboarding with my older brother and his friend so the one time i tried surfing i was pretty much demolished by the waves. Apparently you steer the opposite way when you surf or something but whatever the reason, i did the absolute wrong thing. I ended up breaking like 3 ribs. What a day... lol

Back