Season 4 Surviving til next Alias episode?!

SpyDude

Cadet
So how do you survive til next Alias epi? Since last Wednesday I have been watching "APO"(part I,II) and "The Awful Truth" over and over again on my PC. What is your trick. We have had to wait so long for S4 and now, when it's finally arrived I wish I could watch all the S4 epis straight.
So tell me. (y)

lol, i get the same thing as you...i wait and wait and wait and the it's finally here but only an hour a night...but i watch the episodes over and over and maybe go back to Season 1 or Season 2 and watch some episodes...otherwise i look at Alias/Jennifer Garner pics online :P

SurvAgentBristow said:
lol, i get the same thing as you...i wait and wait and wait and the it's finally here but only an hour a night...but i watch the episodes over and over and maybe go back to Season 1 or Season 2 and watch some episodes...otherwise i look at Alias/Jennifer Garner pics online :P
[post="1165724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hear you. I also watch every new promo there is and ofcourse hang around here. ^_^

Yeah, I post on message boards, but I also watch other shows that I like... 24, Desperate Housewives... and my new Season 3 Alias DVD's as well! :smiley:

I...

come here
watch my S3 DVDs cuz i never had a chance to finish it before S4 started
rewatch past eppy (which i actually HAVEN'T cuz i lent it to a friend...*sigh*)

but, i'm ok...if we can wait 7 months, we can wait a week...

AND NOW I ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO WAIT!

:happydance: !!!!

we have to wait till june or july

:cry:

it's hard
but i hang around here
and yeah...
write a lot too

and catch up with fellow people deprived of s4

I...

Watch other shows,
Come here!
Watch DVDs...
Do what I can to stay away from spoilers.

Basically the same thing as you guys!

Argh... I study too, not like I have a choice, but I do LOTS of extra work, so I can study as little as possible on Wednesday night.

Oh, sorry for not answering. I did fine. I actually saw it 4 hours later than people who live in US.
I was kinda dissapointed by the epi. (n)

To past the time, watch the DVD's from all seasons. Read the magazines that come out every few months. Come to AA and post. Read the fanfics. There is always so much to do. Hope this helps. :cool:

I watch every other programme possible and go out as much as i can after school to take my mind off it, but on Alias nights, school just drags on so much its unbeleivable and that night i just dance round till its on lol.

I go on the net! There [in between that RL stuff... and college] I do Alias related stuff... and try to avoid spoilers... coz if I see spoilers I have a feeling when something happens I won't be a prone to shouting at the TV!

Back