Survivor

TephieP

Cadet
I used to love Survivor. I never missed an episode. Then it started to get really stupid and didn't watch it for a few seasons. I watched the premiere of the Pearl Islands season, though, and it didn't seem all that bad. Did anybody else watch the premiere, or does everyone else in the world hate this show?! I don't really know anybody else who watches it.

I am a Survivor fan though I haven't watched it religiously since the second season. I was planning on watching this season (and still do). But, I fell asleep before the premiere. (I know, falling asleep before 8 is really bad - but teaching Jr. high kids all day tends to do that to one)..... :asleep:

I don't blame you for falling asleep before 8. I would if I could, but I have too much homework and I will not let myself miss any of my weekly show. Try to watch it this season. It seems like it's gonna be pretty good. At least I hope so.

i'm a HUGE Survivor fan! Still going strong i think, i don't think it's slowing down! It's picking up after Pearl Islands! anyone still a strong believer? :P I love Darrah Johnson from Pearl Islands! up next on FEB 1ST is Survivor All Stars with past winners and should be winners and the people who added the drama! anymore Survivor FREAKS? (y)

I missed the Premier and I was very unhappy about it. I try to watch all the shows, but sometimes it is hard if I am working late. I am sure it was great.

Survivor is my favorite reality tv show. Its all seasons are very interesting. I have watched this tv show regularly and full enjoyed.

The next edition "Heroes vs. Villians" should be very interesting. Looking forward to watching Boston Rob. Too bad his beloved Amba isn't participating in this season.

The next edition "Heroes vs. Villians" should be very interesting. Looking forward to watching Boston Rob. Too bad his beloved Amba isn't participating in this season.

I liked those two also. I'm also looking forward to seeing how fan favourite Rupert Boneham does. Contestants should realize that he is a big threat.

Last season's Russell Hantz (heavy-set Oil Company owner) is probably going to leave early since everyone now knows that he is not to be trusted.

On the last Survivor All Stars, the contestants got rid of Johnny Fairplay early because everyone knew that he was not to be trusted.

I agree with you about Russell. Although, in my opinion, I think he should have won the past edition of Survivor. He played the better game. Not the most honest game, no where near it, but I thought of the final three, he deserved to win.

I agree with you about Russell. Although, in my opinion, I think he should have won the past edition of Survivor. He played the better game. Not the most honest game, no where near it, but I thought of the final three, he deserved to win.

He did play the best game, but he caused a lot of resentment in the process.

If Russell would have made people think "No hard feelings, its part of the game" he would have won. But people knew that Russell looked down on everyone, so they wouldn't reward him because of it. In the new season, people would have seen Russell's trash talk in the camera confession segments.

Back