Sweet Memories

YAY! will died. HAHAHAHA!..okay sorry i know i'm evil. but still a guy for a guy now that will's dead Vaughn's alive!!! yay!
--Mandy :angelic:

oooooo!!!! this is os good. One ?. Is Francie, francie, or freplica? :thinking:. this is turning out soooooooo. etc. good! never stop writing this!

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
oooooo!!!! this is os good. One ?. Is Francie, francie, or freplica? :thinking:. this is turning out soooooooo. etc. good! never stop writing this!
O sorry I could have been more clear.... :smiley: Its Francie Francie! I was thinking ya know since wills going to die she need to be there:smiley:

And thaks you guys........... :smiley: Your sweet :smiley:

Sydney stood up and stared into no where.

" Did he just say he knew where Michael was! No he cou-"

Francie broke sydneys train of thought.

"Syd- sydney what do we do?" Cried Francie still with Will in her arms.

"My Father called an Ambulance. They'll be here." Sydney started to Cry again.

When the ambulance came they hauled Will of along with Francie who drove with.

"Francie I'll be right to the hospital ok. I have to check something out first."

Francie nodded as they shut the ambulance doors and drove away.

Just then Isabelle came out crying.

Sydney bent down and comforted her daughter who thankfully was in the kitchen when it all happened.

"is uncle will going to be ok?" She cried.

"Honey We'll see ok." Sydney walked Isabelle to Irina who was standing on the lawn with her hands folded across.

"Mom can you take Isabelle for a minute I have to go see something ok."
Irina looked deep into Sydney eyes and grinned.
"Yea,but sydney Be careful. I know what your going to do."
Sydney knew her mother had a way of starinf into someones eyes and pin pointed what was happening.
Sydney smiled and hugged Isabelle.
She got in her car and drove back to her house.
As she pulled in the driveway her hands got sweaty.
She hadn't been this tense since her last mission with Vaughn.

FLASHBACK

The air was thick with fog.
"Sydney stay close." Said Vaughn as he held her hand
Just then Vaughn was tackled from behind. Sydney was flewn to the side and saved from falling by the trunk of a tree.
The fog was so thick sydney could see nothing.
"Vaughn!" She yelled. "Vaughn! Where are you!"

FLASHBACK over

Sydney walked up the pathed sidewalk and to the porch. Every step was harder then the other. She Turned the knob and opened the door.
She peered in and saw that nothing was out of place.
This striked sydney as odd.
She walked into the kitchen. But nothing. everything was in perfect order.
Nect was the living room. Everything was in place there two except a letter that was under the green vase her mother had given her on her wedding day.
She walked over and anxiously opened the letter.
A tear trinkled down her cheek. She remember the hand writing.
It read.
To my Dearest Sydney, I know this is going to be wierd seeing I have been gone for 3 years,but You need to know. I have been here in a way. Watching. Isabelle has gotten so big. She has your eyes. I am getting of topic here. Sydney I dotn have much time I need you to know that where you are isn't safe right know. The night. The night I dispeared was when I learned something. Somthing I cant explain right now. I dont have time. He is after me and I need to leave. So you and Isabelle wont be brought into this. Sydney You have been everything to me and I promise we will be together again. I cant say much now incase you dont get this,but I love you and hope to run into you soon. I know this sounds unsincere,but I need to get out of here before I am tracked. Yours always, Michael.

Sydney dropped the letter.

OOOHHH! That was great!! I knew Vaughn wasn't dead!! YEAH! I love where this story is going and I can't wait for more!

alias8000 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ALLY! THIS IS GREAT!!! :D Fabulous story! PLZ! I NEED MORE!!!!
YES YES YES!!! Isabella was watching squirrels... :thinking: LMAO!!! Been gone two loooong days, it's good to be back home...rolftomatos!!

WOWO!!!! thank god vaughn wasnt dead!!! (i knew u wouldnt do hat to me!) Ur riting is so good!!!! plez write more soon!!!
*gets on knees and begs* pleaseeee!!!!!!
~chanel (drama queen) :redhair:

Back