Sweet Memories

okay you guys. what does lmao mean? i feel really dumb but i want to know. that was so good! i can't believe that i haven't reviewed your story yet! please post more soon~goofygal~

how is sloane syd's grandpa? and what was that with sark saying "Sydney I am sorry I kept it secret that we were......" i a bit confused.....but its GoOoOoOD!!!!!

hehehe I am sorry. It was a joke. He was just saying that.
I repeat SLOANE IS NOT RELATED TO SYDNEY. I am not that sick.

And that cut off. Hmmmmm *evil smirk* More reason to stay tuned for the next ch. *evil laugh* :smiley: LMAO

LMAO Means Laughing My Ass Off. :smiley:

how did vaughn kno where danny was n how did he getin? wasnt it 3 years since vauhgn died, but he really hasnt so isabelle is 6 right now, so then isabelle was 3. since syd is her mom wouldnt she remember vaughn or at least remember wat he looks like?
anyways.. its pretty good. i like it.

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! :woot: That WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! :woot: (y) (y) 2 thumbs up Soooooooooo Sloane isn't her grandpa right RIGHT?! :( :confused: PLEASE don't tell me that they are any ANY way related!! :eek: :thinking:

OMG I need more story!!!! *runs out of the room like a drunken penguin* lol thats so good!!! i need VAUGHN!!!!! i always HATED danny from the beging!

lauren vartan

This is fantastic!! I'm sorry I've missed so many updates!! I can't believe it was Danny!!! how cruel!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Alias Elle said:
I am somewhat confused, but hopefully that'll pass... those were good chapters, but like I said, I'm confused.

~Me :angel2:
O :( I am sorry. Please tell me what is confusing and I'll explain it in the next ch. :smiley: I hate being confusing, but its a curse I am stuck with :smiley:

FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
O yeah, how do you guys/girls get those icon thingies on the sides. You know the one with some sort of picture. Please let me know!
Are you talking about a signature??? If you are i can help again....
1. Go to "Fan Media"
2. Go to "Signature Requests"
3. Then just ask someone to make you one!
Any Questions just ask

Back