Sweet Misery

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That chapter was so cute!!
I'm glad Sydney and Vaughn are happy!
Sark is really funny. :lol:
Thank god Sloane didn't end up killing Weiss.
Will is staying! Yay!!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

:hi: I was starting to get behind so I wrote a long chapter (I think it's long lol) So enjoy and thanks everyone for your kind comments. Oh and sorry no Sark in this chapter but I promise he will be in the next.

Chapter 12

Syd and Vaughn’s home
“Will you can stay as long as you want” Sydney said picking up a box, but Will quickly snatched it from her
“Don’t pick up boxes, you’re pregnant or did you forget?” Will asked with a smile
“Forget?” Sydney asked with a smile “How could I, I look huge!” Will gave Sydney a strange look she was just barley starting to show
“No your not” Will said “And yes I know I can stay as long as I want and I have and now I’m ready to move out on my own”
“Fine” Sydney said with a smile “But at least I can still see you at work” Sydney said with a smile
“Yea” Will said with a smile as Weiss walked in
“Okay I’m here to help with your move” Weiss said
“Oh it’s alright, I only have a box or two” Will started “The rest of my stuff is being shipped to my new place”
“Besides he has me” Sydney said with a smile picking up a lamp
”Which is exactly why I am here” Weiss said grabbing the lamp “You are to do nothing, no moving at all”
“Did Vaughn ask you to come over and baby sit me?” Sydney asked annoyed
“No” Weiss said seriously then turned to Will and mouthed ‘yea’ when Sydney turned around
“Where is my sister?” Sydney asked Weiss
“Having dinner with Sloane” Weiss said
“I still can’t believe you survived that dinner” Sydney said with a smile
“Tell me about it” Weiss said “And I told him off”
“Wow it looks like my sister grew you a backbone” Sydney said with a smile
“I’ve always had one” Weiss said
“Ok” Sydney said with a smile
“So where are you moving?” Weiss asked Will
“A couple of blocks down, where the new apartments were built” Will said
“Good, you’re still close” Sydney said
“What? Did you think I would move all the way back here and not be in walking distance of your home? Please” Will said with a smile
“So I say we’ve done enough work for today” Weiss said
”We?” Sydney asked with a smile
“Let’s order a Pizza” Weiss said grabbing the phone
“Sound’s good” Will said grabbing a menu “You in?” Will asked Sydney
“Absolutely” Sydney said
An hour later Sydney was sitting on the couch with Weiss and Will and then Vaughn walked through the door
“Hello honey” Sydney with a smile
“Hello” Vaughn said with a smile walking over to Sydney and giving her a kiss “You know this is every husband’s worse nightmare”
“To find his wife eating almost an entire pie of pizza by herself?” Weiss asked “Yea I agree”
“I resent that” Sydney said “I’m eating for two”
“Weiss” Vaughn said
“Yea” he said turning to Vaughn
“Stop picking on my wife” Vaughn said
“In all fairness I’ve been picking on her way before she was your wife” Weiss said
“So how’s the move?” Vaughn asked
“Great” Will said “Weiss slowed us down”
“I figured as much” Vaughn said with a smile
“I resent that” Weiss said seriously
“Alright help me move this stuff” Will said to Weiss
“You need help?” Vaughn asked
“Nope” Will said “I’ll be back tomorrow for the rest of the stuff”
“And I’ll be back for the rest of the pizza” Weiss said picking up a box and with that said Will and Weiss left
“So I guess you didn’t need pizza from Italy” Vaughn said with a smile as he took a seat next to Sydney she turned to him and smiled
“Nope, not yet anyway” Sydney said
“Well I was going to ask you if you would like to go to dinner with me, but obviously not” Vaughn said
“I can eat dinner” Sydney said with a smile as Vaughn just looked at her
“I’m eating for two” Sydney said seriously
“I know” Vaughn said with a smile giving her a kiss

Restaurant
Sydney and Vaughn took a seat at the very classy four star restaurant and waited for there waiter
They were looking at there menu’s when Sydney started to tear up
”Syd?” Vaughn asked “What’s wrong?”
“It’s just” Sydney started as Vaughn dropped his menu and grabbed her hand
“What?” Vaughn asked
“I can’t fit into some of my dresses” Sydney said really crying now “Do you have any idea how hard it was to find a classy dress?” Vaughn just smiled at her “This is a crisis Vaughn”
”I know sweetheart” Vaughn said “How about we go shopping?”
“Shopping?” Sydney said starting to wipe away some of her tears “Tomorrow?”
”If you want” Vaughn said with a smile wiping away a tear from her eye
“I’m sorry do you need more time?” The very attractive young waiter asked
“No” Sydney said putting a smile
“Miss if you don’t mind me saying, your face is to pretty to be crying” the waiter said giving Sydney a tissue and she blushed
“Thank you” Sydney said with a smile as Vaughn glared at the waiter
“Mrs.” Vaughn said
“Excuse me?” The waiter said
“Not Miss, Mrs.” Vaughn said giving the waiter a look
“I’ll give you a few more minutes” The waiter said then walked away
”Vaughn” Sydney said “He was just trying to be nice”
”He can be nice just not too nice to my wife” Vaughn said looking at the menu
“Are you afraid I’m going to run away with the waiter?” Sydney asked with a smile “Because I am in no condition to run so your stuck with me”
”A situation that I’m comfortable with” Vaughn said with a smile leaning to kiss her but was interrupted by a subtle cough
“Are you ready to order?” The waiter asked
“Yea” Vaughn said “Will both have the special”
“Are you sure that’s what you want Miss” The waiter asked as Vaughn was about to say something
“Yes thank you” Sydney said with a smile
“Can you believe that guy?” Vaughn asked
“Aww” Sydney said with a smile
“What?” Vaughn asked
“You’re jealous” Sydney said with a smile “Even though I’m fat and can’t fit into any of my dresses you still want me around”
“Ok first of all you are not fat, second of all I will always want you around and third of all I am not jealous” Vaughn said seriously
“Not even a little?” Sydney asked Vaughn but before Vaughn could respond his cell phone went off
“This is Vaughn” Vaughn said into the phone “Will be right in” Vaughn said hanging up his phone
“We have to go in?” Sydney asked
“Yea” Vaughn said then the waiter walked by again
“Leaving so soon?” The waiter asked
“Yea” Vaughn said putting on his coat
“Have a wonderful evening” the waiter said taking Sydney’s hand and kissing it. Sydney started to walk away with Vaughn following her when he all of the sudden turned around and hit the waiter in the face
“Not jealous?” Sydney asked with a smile
“Eh, maybe a little” Vaughn said with a smile grabbing Sydney’s hand and leading her out the door

APO
Vaughn and Sydney walked into APO still dressed up
“What’s up?” Vaughn asked Weiss
“Oh the test results on the flowers you guys had run came on” Weiss said annoyed with Nadia standing next to him
“Why didn’t you tell us?” Nadia asked angrily
“Sorry Nadia but it was your engagement dinner we didn’t want to ruin it” Sydney said
“We just wish you would have told us Danny had been in touch” Weiss said
“Well you know now, so what did the test’s say” Vaughn asked trying to get to the point
“Danny is still in LA, we got video footage from the flower shop he got them from and he personally wrote the note. It has been tested for his hand writing and fingerprints and they all matched” Weiss said
“Any idea where he is now?” Vaughn asked
“No” Jack said walking up behind them “But there is double security around your house until this matter is resolved”
”How can he still be in LA and no where to be found?” Sydney asked
“Danny has been hiding out for years, the world thinks he’s dead, it’s not too difficult” Jack said “Sydney you are going to have a guard with you all time’s you are not with one of us” Jack said referring to himself, Vaughn, Weiss or Nadia
“Why? What if I’m with Will?” Sydney asked
“Will is not strong enough to fight off an attack” Jack said
“Fine” Sydney said
“Now go home and get some rest” Jack said “All of you” Jack said turning to Nadia and Weiss then he turned around and left

Vaughn and Sydney’s house
Vaughn and Sydney walked into there house
“I think I am going to take a bath” Sydney said giving Vaughn a kiss
“Ok” Vaughn said with a smile
When Sydney walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door she let out a blood curling scream
”Syd?” Vaughn screamed running into the bathroom “What is it-“ but Vaughn was cut off by the site of Will in the bath filled with blood, Sydney checked Will for a pulse
“He’s alive” Sydney said crying “But we have to get him out of here” Sydney said as Vaughn moved Sydney aside he pulled Will out of the tub and Weiss and Nadia came in
“We heard screaming” Weiss said “Oh no” Weiss said running over to help Vaughn with Will
“Nadia call an ambulance” Weiss said
“Will” Sydney said in a sob
“Get Sydney out of here” Vaughn said to Nadia as he and Weiss applied pressure to Will’s wounds
“Come on Sydney” Nadia said gently pulling Sydney out of the bathroom “The ambulance is on its way”
“It’s never going to stop” Sydney said still hysterical then she grabbed her stomach and screamed in pain
“Sydney!” Nadia yelled as Sydney crutched her stomach and then Vaughn came out of the bathroom
“Vaughn” Sydney said quietly as he grabbed before she hit the ground in pain
“What’s wrong?” Vaughn asked
“The baby” Sydney said still holding her stomach then a paramedic came in
“What do we have?” the paramedic asked
“We have a man with multiple wounds in the bathroom and my wife is having cramps and she is eight weeks pregnant” Vaughn said then more men cam in
“Step aside” The paramedic said checking on Sydney another paramedic came to help Sydney and the other’s raced into the bathroom
“I’m going to call Jack” Nadia said walking away
“Vaughn” Sydney said grabbing his hand tightly “Don’t leave me ok?” Sydney said
”Never” Vaughn said

The Hospital
Jack and Sloane walked through the hospital quickly and ran into Nadia and Weiss who were in the waiting room
“How’s Sydney?” Jack asked
“No news yet” Nadia said with a frown
“How is Danny getting passed all of our security?” Sloane practically yelled
“I don’t know” Weiss said “But it was defiantly him, he left Will in the bath tub just the way Sydney found Danny”
“How is Will?” Sloane asked
“Still in surgery” Nadia said then Vaughn walked out
“How is she?” Jack asked
“She’s fine, the baby’s fine” Vaughn said
“Thank god” Nadia said
“What happened?” Jack asked
“Stress caused Sydney to cramp up, she’s on bed rest for two weeks” Vaughn said then Dixon and Director Chase walked up to them
“How’s Sydney?” Dixon asked concerned
“She’s ok” Vaughn said
”Good” Dixon said “What about Will?”
”No word yet” Weiss said
“Do we know who did this?” Chase asked
“Hecht” Sloane said
“Agent Vaughn we have every available agent looking for Danny” Chase reassured Vaughn
“Then why hasn’t he been found?” Vaughn asked angrily
“He has resources” Chase said “But we will find him”
Will’s doctor came out
“Are you Mr.Tippins family?” the doctor asked
“Yea” Vaughn said “How is he?”
“He pulled through surgery he should be fine” the doctor said
“Can he have visitors?” Nadia asked
“Two at a time” the doctor said “He’s in room 316”
“Thank you” Nadia said as she and Weiss walked down the hall to see Will
“Sloane may I have a word?” Chase asked Sloane
“Of course” Sloane said as he and Chase stepped aside
“Dixon” Vaughn said pulling him and Jack aside
“I am going to need you to pull every resource you have in finding Danny” Vaughn said
“You don’t have to ask, I already have people looking into it” Dixon said
“If you find him you understand you cannot tell Director Chase” Jack stated
“Of course, I want Danny dead as much as the rest of you.” Dixon said “Sydney’s family”
“Appreciate it” Jack said nodding
“Have you thought of contacting Sark?” Dixon asked Vaughn and Jack
“Not yet” Jack said
“Why don’t we drop by and see if he knows anything?” Dixon asked
“I think he’s fresh out of leads but it couldn’t hurt to try” Jack said “Agent Vaughn don’t take your eyes off of my daughter”
“Wasn’t planning to” Vaughn said as Dixon and Jack walked away together

First!

Wow. I can't believe Danny did that to Will!!!!

The part about sydney being to fat for her dresses was cute. I love it!
ThANkS FOR THE PM!!! :-D

I loved the update.
I cannot believe Danny got past all of that...
And what he did to Will :(
Oh boy, when they find Danny :Ph34r: :Ph34r: ...
Thanks for the pm...
Update again soon.

Back