Sweet Surrender

Sabella

Cadet
post-16050-1112199270.jpg

A/N - Ok so this is my first short at a AU, so I hope you guys like this! I am writing the next chapter of this write now and so far I've got 6 handwritten pages, so it could be a long one, anyway please tell me what you think of it, and whether to carry it on :D Enjoy! ^_^ Sabella xxx

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1 </span>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The LA General hospital was packed solid. There were so many new patients waiting there wasn’t enough room to sit down. The doctors paced around the long corridors sorting one problem to the next. The patients were tired and annoyed at the length of the wait to see a doctor. Sydney Bristow paced down a corridor, staring down at the shiny, wooden floor, then at the very boring, jasmine white walls. She thought they really needed to repaint. As she turned the corner she saw the masses of people waiting to be seen. She studied their injuries quickly and moved towards a little girl clutching her arm as blood ran down her face from her forehead. When she reached the girl she knelt in front of her.
“Hi, I’m Dr.Bristow” She said softly, “Let’s go and take a look at your injuries”
Sydney began to reach for her hand but then felt a prod at her back. She turned around to face whoever it was; she knew there’d be trouble.
“Can I help you?” She asked.
It was a tall man, who was in his late 30’s Sydney would have guessed.
“Yes you can” He grunted, “I’ve been waiting for hours, it’s my turn!”
“Look sir, if you just sit down a doctor will be with you as soon as possible” She replied trying to be polite.
“Well I’m sorry but that’s not good enough!” He spoke in a louder voice.
By this time everybody had noticed them and were staring at them.
“It’s the best I can do” Sydney remained calm, “So sit down”
“No! I demand to be examined now!” He shouted, grabbing her wrists.
“Sir would you please let go and sit down” Sydney repeated.
The man closed his grip even more. He was squeezing her wrist as tightly as she could imagine was possible. Sydney could feel the anger in her boiling.
“Let go and get out!” She shouted at him.

Michael Vaughn stood up and watched the brunette struggling and shouting. He couldn’t believe the way this man was treating the doctor. He could feel his fists tightening as he got more angry with this man. He shook his head in disbelief; this man would get what was coming to him. He moved towards the pair of them slowly. He stopped right in front of the man and quickly shoved him away from the doctor, releasing his grip on her wrists.
“Now do as the doctor said and get out!” He said loudly but with a certain calmness to his voice.
The man stood up, grunted at him and walked through the exit. Sydney turned to face the man. The first thing that hit her about him was his eyes; they were a stunning green colour. She grinned at him before realising quite how handsome this guy was.
“Thank you” She spoke to him gratefully.
“You’re very welcoming” He replied, smiling back at her.
There was something about this woman that made him want to know more, maybe it was her penetrating brown eyes or the fact that she was stunning the beautiful, Michael didn’t know.
“Michael Vaughn” He outstretched his arm.
“Sydney Bristow” She replied, shaking his hand.
When she let go they had stared at each other for a couple of minutes, it was as if they were connected in some way.
“Er… I…”She pointed towards the little girl.
“Oh, yes sure” He replied before beginning to walk off.
“Thanks again” She said after him.
He just turned around and grinned at her before sitting himself back down in the waiting section. Whilst Sydney led the little girl away to have her injuries examined.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sab I like it another great story, can't wait for another update, and I hope we will get more scene between S&V and I hope they will be together.

Thanks Mary :smiley: I'm glad you liked it, even though it was short, but as I said the next chapter is long, I may have it finished tommorow but otherwise thursday it'll be up there (y)

Yep sure you can I'll just make one

PM List

sunsetgirl
Soffan
aliaschick06

I'm assuming you two want PM's too?

Michael Vaughn stood up and watched the brunette struggling and shouting. He couldn’t believe the way this man was treating the doctor. He could feel his fists tightening as he got more angry with this man. He shook his head in disbelief; this man would get what was coming to him. He moved towards the pair of them slowly. He stopped right in front of the man and quickly shoved him away from the doctor, releasing his grip on her wrists.
“Now do as the doctor said and get out!” He said loudly but with a certain calmness to his voice.
The man stood up, grunted at him and walked through the exit. Sydney turned to face the man. The first thing that hit her about him was his eyes; they were a stunning green colour. She grinned at him before realising quite how handsome this guy was.
“Thank you” She spoke to him gratefully.
“You’re very welcoming” He replied, smiling back at her.
Always the hero :D
Great begining. Please add me to your PM list.

Vaughn to the rescue :D :D :D lol Great start!
Please PM me when you update!!
Cant wait for the next chapter!!

xO laur

Back