Sweet Valley!

When i was younger i loved this series!! it was so silly sometimes but francine pascal knew how to pull a good storey, i mean there was a series for every age group!! :P

anyone else read them??

i used to read them when i was like 9-11 years old. :lol: they're really similar to each other and SO shallow, but they're still fun to read! i can still read one every now and then just to get a good laugh! but i think they're good books for young readers, though they're not very realistic or anything but hey sometimes realism isn't what you're looking for!
they're fun to read. i wonder how many sweet valley books i've read in my life? that's gotta be a pretty impressive number. do they still make sweet valley books?
but the books aren't really written by francine pascal, right? she just came up with the idea. because almost all the books say "text written by jamie suzanne" ...so it's not really francine pascal who writes them, though it's her idea and probably her storyline.

yea, I read some of them about 10 years ago.....and we also played a theater about them...and I played the mommy (pregnant) :angelic: :lol:

I read them when I was younger. They were my favorite books back then and I was so sad when I grew up and realized how bad they really were :D

I read all the sweet valley books when i was a teenager, sweet valley high and sweet valley university...but that was about 12 yrs ago. used to watch the tv show as well.

Back