Swimming

wow! congrats!!!!!!!

this is probably a dumb question, but i don't live iin the states. u get ribbons and not medlas, right? it's not the same, right?

swim team try outs were todaaaaaaaaay. i'm so tired but its mainly because my suit is so gorram tight. <_<

i hope i make the team though... i have no extra curriculars. :lol:

nance said:
swim team try outs were todaaaaaaaaay. i'm so tired but its mainly because my suit is so gorram tight. <_<

i hope i make the team though... i have no extra curriculars. :lol:
Good luck Nance :smiley:

Our teams are no cut :confused:

eeek today was tryouts- time trials. We weren't told what times we got but i did a 50 free. (i only breathed twice the whole thing) :lol: and a 100 free.

tomorrow the people who make the team will be posted on the bullentin board! :thinking: :Paranoid:

i don't know, they didn't tell us unless we asked, and truthfully, i didn't want to know :lol:

i guess it doesn't matter because i made the team. :groupwave:

um... 500... :thud:

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
no one's posted here in a while but I was wondering if anyone was into synchronized swimming... wicked fun it is!
You're all alone now. The instructor here moved away, so now synchro isn't offered anymore. Stupid small town! :angry:

Didn't see this forum before I added to the other one...anyway, I'm a competive swimmer from Canada!! Anyone else live in eastern Ontario - maybe we see each other at meets!?!?!?!?

luv4dogs said:
Didn't see this forum before I added to the other one...anyway, I'm a competive swimmer from Canada!! Anyone else live in eastern Ontario - maybe we see each other at meets!?!?!?!?
I am a competitive swimmer from Southern Ontario.

I'm a competitive swimmer from SoCal. I swim the 200m Free and the 200 Fly. Sadly though, swimming might not be my thing... I use it as conditioning for water polo. Anyone here play h20 polo?

My strokes are the 50 free, 100 free, 1500 free, 50 fly, 50 back, and 100 back. I suck really bad at breast.

OMG! I just got back from a swim meet like 20 mintues ago, and I was looking at where I placed, and I finished 2nd in the 50 back, and the girl who came in first, her name was Anna Espinoza. I swear to god. It was sooooo freaky! I asked her if she knew what Alias was, and she said that she's never heard of it. It was really freaky though...

Back