Swimming

I loooove swimming (thus the reason I'm a lifeguard and swim lesson instructor I suppose).

I've been swimming on teams since I was like 6, and have made it to junior olympics and our states swim meet for high school. I'm a butterflyer, freestyler, and IMer.

Had to give up swimming competitively though...my university only has a club team (n) . It's kinda nice just swimming for fun without any pressure though.

My coach is making me do a 1500 fly today :( . I love fly, but I can only swim up to like a 300. I have to train like a b**** since the regional championships are next week.

sexcivaughn14 said:
i do synchro...its nuts...practice FAR too much lol
[post="1247314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: I do synchro! There are a lot of practices. It's kind of crazy...

I also just like swimming in general :smiley:

I Swim like all the time and when i'm not swimming i'm doing dry-land!!!! I am so happy at my meet today i Lapped a few people on the 200 IM and 100 free! Qualified for state in both of them!!!

I swim! I'm big on swimming! My team is really good, and I guess I'd be considered really good too. If I'm not swimming, I'm stretching or working out (or on allalias ;) ) My best events are the 50 fly, 100 fly, 100 free, 50 free, 200 free, 100 back, 100 IM. I am not a breast-stroker. On my team, you're either really good or you suck horribly, and I suck horribly.

Alias_Freak said:
My coach is making me do a 1500 fly today  :( . I love fly, but I can only swim up to like a 300. I have to train like a b**** since the regional championships are next week.
[post="1260118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:thud:

OH...MY...

i think i would DIE. geez!

i think i AM going to die because i'm going to camp for a month and i won't be able to swim at ALL. there's a lake, but, really, i won't get any swimming done there.

and i'm worried because i have been improving a TON lately and now i'm afraid that it will all be a waste when i come back after not swimming for a month.

beth! 🍦

Man, I broke my wrist again, which has screwed up my swimming this year :( I haven't been in the pool in like two weeks, and I'm afraid I'm going to get out of shape, especially with OFSA coming up :(

Back