Swimming!!

Anyone swim competitively????? As in racing and stuff????? Swimming's about the only sport I do because i'm really bad at every other sport I've tried! I LOOOVE SWIMMING! :D Does anyone else? :thinking:

This forum is a bit old, but I thought I'd let you know that I swim competitively as well. Started when I was 6 (wow that means I've been doing it for 9 years... seems so long). Anyway, where are you from?? I live in Canada (Ontario). I guess the reason I love swimming so much is also because I'm no good at any other sports. I'm not that good, but I still enjoy it!

I've been swimming since I could remember. I started in the baby classes, and when I was old enough to join a swim team, I did. I'm really good at all the stroked except for breast stroke (hate it!) My best strokes is backstroke and freestyle, and my butterfly is good. I live in Canada, Ontario. Swimming is my favourite sport, but I'm good at just about every other sport. I used to play soccer, tennis, football, baseball, kick-boxing, karate, man, I did like every sport! My mom told me I could only choose one sport, so I chose swimming (because it was my best sport, I've been doing it forever, and I love it!) I still play other sports, but the only city team I am on is swimming. I swim 6 days a week, and I love it!

Back