Sword of the New World

Thanks for the heads-up, but it's an Asian MMO....by default I hate it. I still have not seen an Asian MMO that favors customization.

Hehe I just started downloading the 3.6gig client last night so I'll prob end up giving it a try later today. Does look like it will be decent.

But ya Riceman if your not a fan of the asian grind genre then it'll prob not be for you.

I find it's like all the new games, quests to learn how to use the interfacing and how to fight and find NPC and how to use them.
I do like having 3 char up and hunting at one time though, its kind of unique idea.
Hey just give it a try :smiley:

I had the same problem at first. Just can't use any caps, and maybe no numbers as well I think. maybe you tried this already but if not there yas go.

I had the same problem at first. Just can't use any caps, and maybe no numbers as well I think. maybe you tried this already but if not there yas go.

Yah, was all lowercase, no numbers, between 6-10 characters, and still it doesn't love me.

Sad panda.

I'm excited to give it a try :smiley: Broadband back on Monday so Tyrswind and I will be there then. It looks gorgeous, I <3 asian style art. It reminds me a bit of L2 in the style of the textures and color choices. The dresses are just plain godly, and I'm interest to see how RP can be managed. I've two boxed before (run two characters on different accounts at the same time) and RPed them both so it'll be nice to have that feeling without needing to kill my PC to run two windowed clients :smiley:

Visually, its fantastic.. gamewise, its the same old asian grindfest.

The threesome was funny, and worked great. Fights was fast and cool, but it turned boring pretty quick. Monster grind is not my cup of tea.

Ah.. Granado Espada.. The 'Sword of the.." name threw me off.
I might give it a try just for kicks and grins.

Thanks for the heads-up, but it's an Asian MMO....by default I hate it. I still have not seen an Asian MMO that favors customization.

QFT! ... Though, I'm curious and might try it anyway.

Yah, was all lowercase, no numbers, between 6-10 characters, and still it doesn't love me.
Sad panda.

Maybe you need a Korean keyboard to sign up? :P

400px-Multi-keyboard.jpg

Ya know I was confused at first cause I thought they were 2 entirely different games. But of course they aren't although in Sword of the new world your able to select a different outfit for your character at the start which you can't do in ge lol.

Back