Season 5 Syd and Jack Relationship in Season 4

maybe spy daddy isn't evil after all. maybe the documents indicated that jack was protecting sydney from something, or he sacrificed some things in order for her to be safe. and syd was crying b/c of all the stuff he did for her.

since jj said he thought he made a mistake with season 3 in not having syd/jack as close, maybe this is his way of making their relationship in season 4 close again.

any thoughts?

I seriously doubt he is going to be 'evil'. He might have done bad things, but he certainly loves Sydney.

The writers won't be turning their backs on three seasons of character development, surely.

I think Syd and Jack were closer in season three than they had ever been. I have never heard this before.

I agree. Given how many things do change in Alias, there needs to be some constants so that the viewers feel like they are watching the same show they started 3 years ago.

Jack does a lot of questionable things. But if you look closely, everything he does is really out of love for Sydney, in some admittedly twisted way.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
I agree.  Given how many things do change in Alias, there needs to be some constants so that the viewers feel like they are watching the same show they started 3 years ago.

Jack does a lot of questionable things.  But if you look closely, everything he does is really out of love for Sydney, in some admittedly twisted way.

Xin Li
[post="985986"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I have supreme confidence in SpyDaddy...I'm sure I'll be pissed at him for a while just like Syd, but his actions always show themselves to be in Syd's interests, and I think this situation is no different...

I have faith in Jack. Whatever he did it was to protect Sydney. Of course, Sydney will be mad at him, but then she will come to realize that Jack was trying to protect her.

I would like to put out my idea.

I think the documents talk about danny and his death and how jack was more involved than we are told in season 1 and 2. we don't actually figure out a lot about danny. Just think. We know about Eloise Kurts who possesed as Kate Jones bceause she was paid. When she told Will to come over she her room was empty and the next day found dead. I think it sounded like dixon on a phone call that someone made to Will when they Francie and him were tlaking to the pin that was a walkie talkie. We never find out more about Danny because he went into witness protection. Those documents are probably the missing file from Jack file when vaughn copied it for Sydney in season 1. There was a case missing. That is it. Or at least I think so. They have more to do with Danny's death and since Jack is involved with it, he made the CIA keep it secret for her protection, and his. This is speculation.

Also, in order to have a new head of CIA then Dixon has to be pulled out for some reason. I think its because he was found to be involved with covenent He's booted out because of it.

I think Jack is sooo bad. no offense to those who like him. He lied to sydney so many times and I also think that he wanted vaughn to kill lauren. Lauren found out about those secret documents and Jack didnt want her to because Laurne and Jack work together in covenent, both double agents. Jack then encouraged Vaughn to kill Lauren and Jack was quite sure Vaughn would, considering the circumstances of Lauren lying to Vaughn and being covenent. When vaughn and sydney and lauren end up in the fight near the end of season 3 then lauren thought she could use her knoledge of the documents as a barganing tool for her life. She ended up dying anyways and sydney got the number of the vault. These are only my ideas. Dont have to accept them. It just came to me.

Possible???

Also, i have been rewatching season 1 and I heard on the DVD sloane said to jack, "There are some things Sydney must never find out..." This might be the documents. Even though SD6 and CIA were different they both would have had records because of Jack being a double agent. Someone else pointed out that Sydney is the resurected one, or so they think. This sounds pretty believable and since she was resurected her birth documents were kept in a top secret document, the CIA's files. The documents did have her full name and birth date. If this is so, then Jack lied even more to sydney because he and Irina had sydney. This cant be true if she was resurected to help deliver rambaldis end game message. '

I dont know. Speculation again...he he he.

I think that everything Jack has done has been to protect Sydney. He has saved her life so many times, more times than most of the other characters on the show. He has even risked his life to save her life.

I don't think that JJ and co will ruin Jack's character. This relationship is the heart of the show. They won't destroy that. I think the writers have said that whatever Jack has done, it won't put him in a negative light. Jack isn't evil.

Back