Syd and Sark would be soo cool!

Ok, people. Sarkney will happen. It MUST happen. The S/V thing is getting really boring. There is soooo much potential and fun in the S/S relationship. Plus, Vaughn is waaay too wimpy for Syd. He got beat up by her twice!! Sark is soo much Syd's equal. It could totally work!

Crystal Addictions said:
Ok, people. Sarkney will happen. It MUST happen. The S/V thing is getting really boring. There is soooo much potential and fun in the S/S relationship. Plus, Vaughn is waaay too wimpy for Syd. He got beat up by her twice!! Sark is soo much Syd's equal. It could totally work!
[post="1209733"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree. I'm all for some Sarkney interaction. I'm getting tired of the S/V relationship and I think Sark would add a new twist to things. I'd also like to see some other new relationships develop. I like the Wadia relationship, and now that Irina's gone, maybe Jack will meet someone new. So many possibilities!! :smiley:

As much fun as I think it would be to see that, there would have to be alot a changes to happen for them to have a real relationship.

I would settle for them having to go on a mission together and act as man and wife.

You asked what we think, so I gather this subject is for all views including opposing?
Sark and Syd would be the end of Alias.
The premise of the entire show is Sydney Bristow, a girl with high morals, some conflict but always trying to do the right thing.
During the whole 4 years the writers have never deviated from the fact that Sydney hates Sark. She finds him immoral and repugnant. Her goals have always been to find him to bring him to justice. If Sydney was a rogue agent she may have even killed him, he repulses her so much, but she wouldn't do that because that would make her no better than Sark.
Sark has done nothing to ingratiate himself to Sydney..he has tortured and/or killed innocent people, her friends, her lover. He has been a nuisance in most of her missions. He is a weasel with no true alliances, he only looks out for himself and noone else. She could never trust him and would never be able to turn her back on him without the risk of him turning on her again.
And no matter how conflicted or upset Sydney becomes there is no way she would turn to Sark, not even for anger sex.
Sark is the antithesis for everything that Sydney stands for.
And please don't bring up the 'But she told him he was cute.' debate because everyone sees those scenes as they want to and I see them as Sydney told that to Sark because she knows he is a self absorbed fop and it was said sarcastically.

I think it would be nice to have a romantic relationship between Syd and Sark even without her having to be evil. Good girls supposedly fall for the bad boys, right? Fun... :D

CopperPenny said:
I think it would be nice to have a romantic relationship between Syd and Sark even without her having to be evil. Good girls supposedly fall for the bad boys, right? Fun...  :D
[post="1213683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think the whole going for bad boy thing is more common in younger women. Syd seems too mature to go for that, esp. since she seems to crave a "normal" life not more craziness. I'd be more likely to buy Nadia going for Sark, but she's already with Weiss so...I guess I'll have to take Sark. :D

While it could be cool, I'm not holding out hopes for Sarkney. I think that I like my Sark bad and I don't see Syd going for a bad guy unless she's bad. I think that I'd rather see Sark with some hot bad chick who could give Syd a run for her money butt-kicking-wise. They could do evil things together and then get swept up in a passion embrace. (I kinda liked Lauren if you couldn't tell.)

I think it would be nice to have a romantic relationship between Syd and Sark even without her having to be evil. Good girls supposedly fall for the bad boys, right? Fun...
ms.katejones said:
I think the whole going for bad boy thing is more common in younger women. Syd seems too mature to go for that, esp. since she seems to crave a "normal" life not more craziness. I'd be more likely to buy Nadia going for Sark, but she's already with Weiss so...I guess I'll have to take Sark.  :D
[post="1213742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Apart from the fact the 'bad boys' in those situations aren't terrorists who torture and kill people (like their own father). I don't see what's fun about that. It's like wanting Syd to run off with someone from Al Qaeda.

Back