Season 3 Syd and the Scar/Wound

yeah that dream was pretty messed up - most of all cos it seems like it was real somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it looks like we're gonna find oput soon what the scar is from. :smiley: It was pretty gross!!! so much blood!!!

hmm... i'm thinking it has something to do with the way she was "brainwashed." i think the amount of tubing in there was definitely exaggerated, but i think that scar was a result of her captor putting sydney under his/her control and possibly turning her into julia.

yeah, okay, or i have no idea. :mellow:

Hmm, I wonder... I don't realy remember it, since I was mostly hiding my face and screaming, "Make it stop! Ew!" But it was definitely not an umbilical cord! I wonder what the operation was that she had?

Oh man....that was seriously creeped out....ugh. Obviously it wasn't an umbilical cord and obviously she probably doesn't have all that tubing inside her (maybe she had none), but what is the significance of it????? It is just really creepy to think of it right now! Ahhh....you know this episode brought up a load of new questions!

waoh too many ddifferent theorys emerging into my head.. what is the significance of the cord. was it a remmeberence or just a dream .. too many questions

Maybe the never ending cord symbolizes her never ending journey to find out the truth...or that the covenant won't find what they want in her. I'm kind of confused because the first screen shot looks like the screen at the end. After the first shot, they cut to the rainbow swirling gothic statute...then the whole scar/cord thing. I'm regretting that I didn't tape this eppy. :(

Ah! Finally we know why Syd is the way she is!!!! Its because she is made of tubing!!!! Now all of our questions are answered!!!!

:confused:

Seriously I haven't been that creeped out by Alias since 'Firebomb'
:o_O:

yes, the blood...EW..it made me so weak i was laughing hysterically (i hate gorey things) teehee...
but who the heck decideds to go digging in their wounds anyways?? ok ok, i know it was just a dream but still, yuck!

*just thought i'd share~*

allis

LOL ya who does go digging in their wounds? LOL definitely not ME that was soooooo sick LOL i was like squirming around on the couch! but i felt sooooooooooooooo bad for her when she woke up and started crying *tear* that was sad...

Allis47 said:
yes, the blood...EW..it made me so weak i was laughing hysterically (i hate gorey things) teehee...
but who the heck decideds to go digging in their wounds anyways?? ok ok, i know it was just a dream but still, yuck!

*just thought i'd share~*

allis
hey, its been a while since Syd even thought about that scar ... since she came back after 2 years, with that scar ... nothing has been said nor done about that ...

What I think is ... that tube-thing is her desire to find out the truth about what happened to her ... she doesn't know, she is not sure about that scar ... and I am sure the tube-thing is only in her fantasy ... something happened to her, because she has the scar ... but she doesn't know what ... :blink:

Not sure what the tubing was for, but she probably had it put in her during the two years she was missing and removed. Her dreams of the statue and pigeons by her Italy loft were real, and it's likely that the dream of the tubing isn't just some random nightmare.

I was also laughing like crazy :lol:

aww...really? my heart totally broke for her when she was freaking out and woke up crying. :( maybe because i can relate. not to the being brainwashed thing, but the really bad nightmares thing. ;)

Allis47 said:
yeah, who goes digging through their own wounds? :o_O: As soon as she put her hand in it, i halfway covered my face with my hands and started going "Ew ew ew ew ew!"

and just like AliasALIAS said, since her dreams of the statue and the pigeons by her Italy loft were real, the tubing has to have some signifigance!

ewwww that was so gross!

AA how could you laugh?! I felt so bad for her when she woke up crying and :(

I dunno... it obviosly has some significance... maybe they put something in her... um... :confused:

Back