Season 2 Syd and Vaughn in bed at last

jems

michael's widow in mourning
The end of this episode -the dinner - the kiss - he grabs her arm - they go to bed-sooooooooooooo dreamy. Coldplay was such a good choice in music!!! I can't stop listening to that track! :D

i think that it was a perfect ending and it was about time they have waited to long to finally beeh together you would think they actually deserve it i thought it was so romantic and dreamy and yeah cold play rules :P :smiley: i love theis songs :smiley:

it was so romantic!!! :love: ....it was just perfect, it so a bit anoying how the televsion station here in australia sorta of spoiled it by like sort of spoiling what would happen between vaugh an sydney in the ads.

Yeah right now Channel 7 (in Oz) are trying to promote 'Alias' as such a 'sexy' show. I know, Michael Vartan is MAJORLY sexy I just think its an interesting angle. Do you know what I mean?

Kelly

I love this ep!!

I love the last scene too!!!

Hmm everything about it is perfect!!

Doh Jen must have been overcome by Vaughn's presence though!!

She put her hand in a really hot oven!!

What would have happened if she had burnt it!!

Am sure Vaughn would have helped her out lol!!!! :woot: :lol: ;) :D ^_^

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
I love that song!!! It fit so perfectly, too!!
:lol: :lol: ..hell yeah..it fits perfectly.."..God put a smile on Vaughn's face.." :lol: :lol:
or.." ..God put a smile on Vartan's face.."... :blush:

Just rewatched this episode again and...Now i know that everybody was waiting for S/V to get "it" on...

As soon as "Got Put A Smile Upon My Face" started i did not want it to end...i mean that scene could have gone on way more that about 1 min...c'mon the song is brilliant and goes on for 5 mins...

I feel that we was robbed...I'm sorry...!

I totally agree! That scene could have been so much more awesome than they made it but then again....it was on TV....if it was a movie I'm sure they could have made it longer.

eehehehehehehhehehe this makes me giggle :blush: "get it on" :lol: yeah i loved that scene, it was so awesome, it would have been perfect if that phsyco francie double wasn't watching :blink: that weirded me out :Paranoid:

WIht the song...not taht i mind it, but i watched my dvds and got it stuck in my head...now i cnat get it out....that parts kinda annoying

Back