syd and vaughn

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THEY FINALLY KISSED OMG I WAS SPEECHLESS IM SOOO HAPPY I COULD CRY</span>

Hi I was planning to watch the alias superbowl special but when I turned it on at 9 I found out it had come on at 7:15!!!! The injustice.... Does anyone know if there is a way to get a recorded copy of the show?

felgercarb holy freakin felgercarb :jawdrop: I am so Freaking HAPPY i could just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :run:

i don't want to get too, uh...graphic because i don't know the age range on this forum, but i'm really curious about this. let me think of how to put this euphemistically.... :angelic:

now that syd and vaughn have kissed how long do you think it will take them to take it to the next step? [this question is followed by a significant amount of ;) ;) ;) and eyebrow-waggling] :lovers: :xoxo:

I have a new favorite episode...b/c that kiss was the absolute best Alias moment ever...I'm not sure how many times i managed to rewatch this episode already since sunday...But now, I'm excited to see what they're going to do with the relationship.

yes that kiss was absolutely amazing! when i heard they were finally going to, i was thinking a tiny little sweet innocent kiss!! but boy was i wrong and im glad! that was making up for the two years of long stares and controlled feelings!! it was great especially with weiss in the background trying to talk to them!lol!

daytime? sorry but i dont think 11 o clock is daytime?lol just joking, it made me laugh, but yes it was the best first kiss ever on tv, daytime or primetime!!!

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I was like YES YES YES!!
I could not belive it I am so so happy. I wounder whats going to happen next week!!!

SarahCharlie said:
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I was like YES YES YES!!
I could not belive it I am so so happy. I wounder whats going to happen next week!!!
I almost screamed I was soo happy!

i watched it on sb's avatar in these forums : ( because i live in another country, and the ep aired after here. But when i saw the poll that said " what did u think about the kiss between Sydney and Vaughn" i started crying of happiniess, really!!!!

Back