Season 2 Syd and Vaughn

Winter

Cadet
:jawdrop:
okei...i realise it hasn't played in the states yet....so i'll be deliberately vague...
OMG!!!!! That was so amazing!!! I was totalling screaming!!!
I'm just afraid that it might get boring now....what do you guys think....coz now...
you know...
and that...
yeah...
okei...so maybe this is vague to the point of making no sense...if you're a shipper you will LOVE this ep!!
so glad i didn't read the spoilers...what an awesome surprise...it was so much better NOT knowing...
::looks up at the tv again::
oh for christ's sake....are they ever gonna wrap up this stupid superbowl....I wanna watch it again!!!! :woot:
(y) (y) (y)

ditto....
I have been waiting a year and a half for this....
::runs around the room squealing and doing other such victory dancesw::
:😏:

I hope Alias doesn't now go the way of Moonlighting, or any other show where they put the main characters together. They'll have to come up with some way of keeping them apart, or adding tension back in to keep things interesting.

exactly...coz as much as the UST was frustrating...THAT's what made it fun and interesting...
hmmmmm....JJ's dug himself quite the whole, ne?

I love this ep!!! EEK!!! Me and my sister were screaming so loud when vaughn and syd kissed that it woke my dad and probably the neighbors!!!! Ekk!!! I love it!! I love it!! Yeah!!! SD-6 is history!!!! Did anyone count how many mississippis that kiss was?? I counted at least 35 mississippis, but they were still kissing when the scene went off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK!!! I'm going to watch it again and again!!! I love it!!! I love it!!
I'm kind of sad that Francie is dead, but what a way to end the show!!! Poor Will!!! Oh well, Syd and Vaughn KISSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK!!! This has got to be my favorite ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Francie has a twin? Twin Power all the way!! :redhair:

My worry now is that there won't be as much tension

Me too! But then again, it's not like they can just grope eachother every chance they get. At least, I hope they don't. They better keep that professionalism that they had before. It will be very interesting to see where Abrams goes from here. And don't hurt me... but what about Alice? They can't just let her drop away into nothingness. Hopefully Vaughn will just mention that they broke up.

My sister watched the second half with me, so she was asking questions nonstop and I was like "shhhh!!" And she thought that the Syd-Vaughn kiss was cheesy, so I couldn't cheer. But I had to try reallyreally hard not to. I wish I had taped it. LoL Two nights ago, I read an interview with Vartan, and he said that there would be a Syd-Vaughn kiss by the end of the season, definately. I didn't think it would be so soon! But I'm happy.

I liked how they ignored Weiss too. :smiley:

ok one thing they messed up was that with so much big stuff going on im not as excited about Syd and Vaughn as i should be. and it also happened waaaaaaaaaay to fast.

ok one thing they messed up was that with so much big stuff going on im not as excited about Syd and Vaughn as i should be. and it also happened waaaaaaaaaay to fast.

I agree. I'm thinking maybe this wasn't the best ep to showcase the kiss. I mean, I really wanted to see it, and I'm glad it happened...but there was too much other stuff going on. I think they tried to cram too much into this one, and in a way I feel like that kiss was for new viewers (the token *romantic* aspect) instead of for us. To me, it would have been more exciting if they'd kissed last week in The Getaway. But oh well. You can't have it both ways, I guess.

I would've screamed when syd and vaughn kissed but my dad was right next so i started becoming all hyper and was jumping while i was sitting. i was like a bunny. i kept sayin, "OH. MY. GOSH. THEY ACTUALLY DID IT! THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!"

this is sort of a kinky thought but you know how vaughn and weiss were able to see what syd saw through the camera on her? what about when she changed into that lingerie? i mean, she could've put it on without looking down, but....yeah, i don't know.

crazy spinster said:
this is sort of a kinky thought but you know how vaughn and weiss were able to see what syd saw through the camera on her? what about when she changed into that lingerie? i mean, she could've put it on without looking down, but....yeah, i don't know.
ahahahh! if so, i bet vaughn was covering weiss's eyes!

Back