Season 2 syd and vaughn

I was reading someones theory about the finale ...and i found a great one.
The person said what if instead of sydney.....skipping two years into the future , what if she skipped two years into the past....jj. abrams likes to do the time travel thing...he did it in Felicity. Do you remember how Sloane said that , jack would be working with him agian, well if they skipped two years into the past , jack would still be working with sloane at sd-6, also sd-6 would have never been destroyed meaning vaughn and sydney would have never gotten together, and vaughn would never have broken up with alice....hence alice and vaughn being married if that is the case......there is still a lot of unanswered question about evil francie and that whole thing but if Merrin Dungey is still part of the cast next year it would work........but jj has a lot explaining to do.

what the...? thats makes no sense at all. how would kendall know who she is? how would vaughn know who she or will or francie are? this doesnt make sense to me, sorry

OK, I don't think that would work out because what happened two years ago that happened on "that night" (quote from when vaughn tells syd the cia asked himn to come back to describe that night) also...was vaughn even married to alice at all??? i don't think he was. also why would JJ skip back 2 years and go over the whole season again then skip 2 years and keep going...sorry but i just don't see how that could work out :confused: AND why would vaughn be "asked back to explain that night" he was working for the cia 2 years ago so it has to be in the future...go to the topic GREAT Vaughn Theory. I started that...maybe it will clear things up for you....but good theory anyhow

Uh...that's interesting but...no. Because Vaughn knew all about Francie's double and such. And besides, that's WAY too confusing!!

Remember syd said "They doubled francie." and he said "I know." and then syd said "What about Francie? and will? are they dead? " and vaughn said taht will was fine. Trust me, I know.

Back