Syd and Vaughn's date

How Do You Feel About Them Dating

• I Can't Wait this is going to be so cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok, Maybe it will be allright

• No way its a horrible Idea

• I don't care

• Total voters
S

Sarah

MAN, I can't wait Iam a Toltal Syd and Vaughn Shipper!

~Sarah

I can't wait because you know that trouble is just gonna follow them around. Also as a couple they both will have to overcome so much just to be together. I'll be so worth it. :woot: :woot:

Krazed :ninja:

i luv syd and vaughn and i am sooooo gonna tape this week's episode! I CANNOT WAIT AND I THINK SYD AND VAUGHN SHOULD TOTALLY GO OUT! I MEAN THEY WERE MEANT TO BE! REMEMBER THAT WATCH QUOTE?! LUVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i REALLY REALLY want syd and Vaughn to get together but i think that their having dinner is a bad idea. We know something bad is gonna happen while they are at the restaraunt...i think that after that, syd and vaugh will think that it wont work. i hope that doesnt happen but i dunno its just what i think. :smiley:

Well, it is wonderful they are dating. I love S/V. But it isn't wonderful how the date might end up...and not to mention if SD-6 found out....

I hope it will be great but i'm afraid that shippers will be desappointed as well. jj should have find something to slow down their relation. We have to wait again and again.....to see something really interresting happen.

Back