Season 2 Syd and Vaughn's date

Winter

Cadet
omg! the UST in this ep was so thick you could cut it with a knife...they know how they feel and yet they have never been further from getting together...this ep was almost like a huge dose of reality for everyone i think....it gave us the possibility and showed us the consequences in a very real sense...
and it keeps the audience interested...
kudos to JJ and crew.... :redhair:

Its sooo unfair!! They were so close!! They should of kissed before Sydney drove of after SD-6 caught them, that would of worked!!! Also the Inn thing would have been PEFECT if it wasn't for STUPID sd-6. so not cool! I'm a major syd/vaugn person so i thik they should of kissed! but it still was a good episode

I soooooooo think they should have kissed....i was sitting there the whole time screaming "KISS HER/HIM!!!!!"

yeah...my neighbors think i'm crazy :lol:

hahaha!! i love how you spelled sexy sexay!! It was !! and if those messed up sd-6 people didnt arrive they would have been well you know!!

Aliasrampage, I agree, this was soooooo sweet for them. And the horrible part is, they can't even be together, EVER! Oh god, but back to the sweet date. The french are quite the lovers, aren't they? ;)

and if those messed up sd-6 people didnt arrive they would have been well you know!!  

::sighs:: at a lost opportunity....i soooo would have oved it if they could have gone to the room...hehehe
and Syd agreed that it would be rude not to talk his offer!!! teehee

ps.hmmmmm....FrenchSpeaking!Vaughn! wow...was that sexay (to quote another hehehe) or what...

Yeah, but wasn't it a little strange that they decided to go up to a room together even though they'd never even kissed yet? I think maybe that was supposed to be the wine talking.

And kudos to both Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner for playing the slightly tipsy wine-induced romantic aura perfectly!

But I realize they do love each other, I just think it was mostly a "heat of the moment" thing. I'd like to see a kiss before they sleep together! :P

I agree that michael speaking french is extremely sexay( all clarissima!!) i was just sitting there with jello legs because of how he spoke!! OMG!!! hes soooooooo hott!! but theyshould have kissed!!!

Know what I said? "NOW he runs fast."

BWAHAHAHA
THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!
:sideroll:
and we got a dose of Action!Vaughn!
wow....he totally kicked ass in this ep (literally i mean)
did he actually kill the goon?? that was a little freaky

And it was so sweet when he undid her handcuffs and she spun around and sort of grabbed him....Now if only I could figure out how to make my VCR play in slow motion... :D

Follower of Rambaldi said:
clarissima said:
I have a button that says SLOW.
on you or the VCR... ;) j/k...i'm sorry clarissima...i couldn't resist...i wouldn't have said it if your brilliance weren't legendary...
LMAO!!!! :woot: I'm sorry, that was too funny!

I can't believe they didn't kiss! Fools!!

Did anyone else love the way they kept looking at each other over their menus? I want a guy to look at me like that! Wait, I want Vaughn to look at me like that!

The date was great, but the only bad thing is how at the end of the ep when Syd and Francie are talking, Syd said that nothing could ever happen. I hate to be a downer since I'm a serious shipper, but I doubt that she'd be as enthusiastic for another rendevous with Vaughn anytime in the near future. But hey, I can't wait to be proven wrong! :smiley:

Back