Season 2 Syd and Vaughn's date

Oh, that scene with Francie in the end was so gloomy. Come on, Syd, cheer up.

clarissima said:
Even if she doesn't think about it...she wants him...bad. ;) And it's meant to be, of course. :D
Lol, of course it's meant to be :smiley:

And I mean, come on, which one of us girls don't want him bad? ;)

haha, I know I do. ;) There was a Question Game thread...and I answered the question: What would you do if Vaughn was in your living room...hehe. I don't think it's allowed on here, though. ;)

clarissima said:
haha, I know I do. ;) There was a Question Game thread...and I answered the question: What would you do if Vaughn was in your living room...hehe. I don't think it's allowed on here, though. ;)
you innocent girl. you'd jump him first? feisty :lol:

You read it! LOL, I'm kidding! ;) Of course. I would politely say hello first. :D

And Vaughn was sooooo smooth, if he asked me for a night of fun...it wouldn't even be a thought to refuse.

clarissima said:
Of course. I would politely say hello first. :D
Lol, oh my god, you would waste precious time is saying hello? What's wrong with you? Never waste any time with Vaughn. ;)

I hate to say anything bad about my Jennifer Garner, but both Syd and Vaughn were running kinda funny :P

Personally the suspense is killing me. But oooohhhh how I love his eyes. If they don't kiss soon I will seek out J.J. Abrams cut off his had cho[p it into little pieces and stomp on it(but then there would be no more Alias!!!!!!!!) so maybe not

The date was pretty good. I noticed how they kept looking at each other many times (I wanna have Jennifer do that to me hehe ^_^ ) and then they both asked for wine. They were having such a great time until the SD-6 guards showed up and ruined it. Then they both ran out and away and I noticed that they were both running at the same speed it looked like.

Once Vaughn had killed the guards and were talking I was like "are they gonna kiss? are they?" And they didn't which I kinda had expected, but the tension is so dense, it's incredible.

Is there a question in the question thread about what you'd do if Jennifer was in your living room? Hehe ^_^

I loved the way they looked over their menus at each other, I was just waiting for something to happen. But, when it comes to Syd/Vaughn together, nothing good EVER happens. A few nicely chosen words here and there, but no ACTION! We want some ACTION!

Lol! It was cute. Awww. Vaughn is so sexxy french! ooh it blows my mind. I was smiling the whole time. Then when the guys came to kill them I was like no u dumb*** what are u donig..! uh and when they were in the car running the profile I just wanted the computer to fry or for someone like weiss to go run up and steal the computer lol.

But major Vaughn butt kicking. And at the end no kiss they were soooooooo close! I was like what the heck do u think ur doing kiss her duh!.. then my mom comes in the room,,, and she was like kiss kiss kiss... I was like mom get lost! lol

AG

AliasALIAS said:
I hate to say anything bad about my Jennifer Garner, but both Syd and Vaughn were running kinda funny :P
Two words: tight pants--at least for Jennifer. She usually runs quite well.

I thought the chase sequence was great. I actually got a little concerned when they got caught, because you never know what could happen in this show. (Who'd ever thunk that Marshall would have gotten caught and tortured?)

Gooooooood point! Makes for an interesting show :D

I loved when the SD-6 guys were like, "she just left the airport with a man and it wasn't Dixon." It made it sound like she was cheating on him or something! :P

I loved the part where he asked her about "every pet she's ever had". That's kind of strange, because isn't there a thread going on right now about what kind of pet Syd should have...Hmm...We don't have an undercover writer for the show on the board, do we?

And also, he was telling her about playing pool. Isn't Michael Vartan a really good pool player in real life? I thought that was a nice touch.

Back