Season 2 Syd and Vaughn's date

This episode proves even more what incredible chemistry Michael and Jen have. The tension during their fight and when weiss showed up was priceless. And then on their date you could tell they sooooo wanted each other.The good thing is that in 2 weeks Vaughn is also going on a mission so we'll get to see more action from him :D .

I am trying to stay spoiler free, but the thought of more Action!Vaughn is so enticing. Yeah these two have the chemistry (as do Jack and Irina). Makes my stomache do all those wonderful flip-flops!

Eeee! They should've kissed...they should've! Grrrr why didn't they?? Oh well..saving it for another ep J.J.? Let's jsut hope so!

Vaughn is so sexxy french! ooh it blows my mind. I was smiling the whole time.
i was smiling soo much too AGENT_GOOD-NIGHT. AMAZING MOMENTS BETWEEN THESE TWO WOW THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED.

Quick question how did everyone feel about the talk between syd anf francie when syd practically is giving up the thing with vaughn. oooh man she cant be giving up not yet?????????????

Everybody's saying the speech to Francie is depressing, but I think it actually should make us hopeful. What it means is that Sydney has officially acknowledged her feelings for Vaughn. The fact that she's trying to force herself *not* to want him just shows how much she obviously does. And as we all know, that's inevitably a losing battle.

IluvVaughn13 said:
Quick question how did everyone feel about the talk between syd anf francie when syd practically is giving up the thing with vaughn. oooh man she cant be giving up not yet????????????? [/b][/color]
Their conversation was depressing, humbling, and honest. When a person feels that part of their world has suddenly collapsed because you THINK that you can never be with someone, it is very depressing. :angry: :(

She played that part perfectly!!

I think her acknowledgement of her feelings for Vaughn and her immediate depression due to their inability to be together opens up a whole new piece for Syd & Vaughn. I can't wait to see where JJ takes their relationship, because eventually there has to either be a relationship or a breakup. (and by breakup, I mean Vaughn not being her handler anymore) They would never survive in real life with such strong feelings for each other AND a feeling that they will never have any type of relationship.

Wow...I just made myself depressed thinking of the two of them not getting together. :( :( :(

clarissima said:
haha, I know I do. ;) There was a Question Game thread...and I answered the question: What would you do if Vaughn was in your living room...hehe. I don't think it's allowed on here, though. ;)
hee hee! that was my question!

honestly though...what if when vaughn said that it would be rude to ignore the offer, syd said, "well, let's go big boy." how many of us would have just dropped our jaws to the floor?

IluvVaughn13 said:
Quick question how did everyone feel about the talk between syd anf francie when syd practically is giving up the thing with vaughn. oooh man she cant be giving up not yet?????????????
I agree with what everyone else said.....it's impossible to ignore your feelings for someone that are that strong, especially when you see them all the time. Poor Syd! :( I felt so bad when she said that, she obviously believes it's true. Don't give up yet, girl! ;)

i agree with everyone on this! they were soo close! they had dinner, had a great time, and were about to go to a hotel room! how good can it get? but sd-6 had to come along! ARGH! that makes me soooo mad! ARGH! i just want to destroy sd-6 for doing that to syd and vaughn! ARGH! that makes me soooooo mad! they were soooo close!*sob*sob*

You S/V shippers are not going to like this, and my apologies to you, but the truth is, Syd and Vaughn behaved like a pair of rank amateurs in this episode. True, Paris would be extremely hard to resist, but what they did was just plain stupid. And it is by no means the first time they've screwed up. Contrast that with Jack and Irina, putting their heads together and getting the job done by figuring out what was going on with Ariana Kane. Now listen up, kids, that's how it's done!

god, if only i had been able to get on here right after i watched it......i was so friggin hyper!!! My family was looking at me like i was crazy....the whole time i was just sitting there grinning like an idiot and screaming at the tv- Kiss her D*mn it! lol. Mv was sooooooincredibly hot.....and whoever said him speaking french was sexayyyyyyyy, so true :D :D :D ^_^ :blush: hehe. i enjoyed the ep.....needless to say

LDodie said:
IluvVaughn13 said:
Quick question how did everyone feel about the talk between syd anf francie when syd practically is giving up the thing with vaughn. oooh man she cant be giving up not yet????????????? [/b][/color]
Their conversation was depressing, humbling, and honest. When a person feels that part of their world has suddenly collapsed because you THINK that you can never be with someone, it is very depressing. :angry: :(

She played that part perfectly!!

I think her acknowledgement of her feelings for Vaughn and her immediate depression due to their inability to be together opens up a whole new piece for Syd & Vaughn. I can't wait to see where JJ takes their relationship, because eventually there has to either be a relationship or a breakup. (and by breakup, I mean Vaughn not being her handler anymore) They would never survive in real life with such strong feelings for each other AND a feeling that they will never have any type of relationship.

Wow...I just made myself depressed thinking of the two of them not getting together. :( :( :(
I thought it was really frustrating because she had some hope of them getting togethe but then it was all blown away just because of Ariana kane. The problem is that it will take a while before her courage has built bak up again. it is like if you are a dangerous driver and you get into an accident not major but it shakes you up. For a while you will be more careful this is the same with syd and vaughn

Well, It might not take that long for her courage to build back up I mean love is a pretty couragess thing. (LOL)

I rewatched the part right before the phone starts to ring and Sydney was holding onto his jacket like she was about to kiss him! I was so mad that they didn't just then!

:angelic: Kate

i hate it when like they are so close to like "being together" and like something always has to happen its never that simple its so irrartating but its all up to JJ ya know but suspence is what keeps the people wanting to watch it more and more

yap he always finds a way for SOMETHING to go not right. but i think its more alias like that way though nothing usually goes as planned. i loved that ep. though cuz vaughn was like smiling ALOT!!! i was like freaking out quietly in my room!!!! i was IM SOO JEALOUS OF SYD/JEN!!!!! its not fair!!!!! what sooo wrong with me!!! lol hahahahahahaha i think thats my fav ep at least in season 2 wait but maybe where they raid sd-6 and make out that one is ALWAYS good but he doesn't smile like through the whole thing though!!! AND........<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WEISS IS BACK!!!!!</span> i love weiss he is SOOOO great!!! -bring me back an eclaire and if there small bring back two!!! lol hahahah oo and marshall -Mr. Sloane i noticed ur not wearing the tie i gave you. lol hahahahaha

lauren vartan

Back