Syd and Vaughn's First Kiss

Should Syd and Vaughn's first kiss occur....

• In a moment of romantic passion?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a moment of tender comforting?

• In a moment of friendly laughter?

• In a moment of life-threatening danger?

• In some other way?

• Total voters

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
We all know that first kiss is going to have to happen sometime, probably this season. The only question is when. I'm wondering what kind of kiss people would prefer to see. Personally, I'd like a tender kiss, like when Vaughn is comforting Sydney, but that's just me. What about you guys?

I WANT ALSO IT TO BE A TENDER MOMENT THEN IT WOULD COME AT THE RIGHT MOMENT A NICE SOFT KISS YAY I CANT WAIT I WISH IT WAS GOING TO BE SOON...

I voted for a moment of danger. It's a very innocent way to go against protocol, HEEHEE! As for a moment of friendly laughter...NOO, i don't wanna see a Will moment again.

i thing that it should be in a tender moment.that is what i prefer but just seeing them kiss is just enough for me ^_^

I think a tender moment would be sooooooo sweet and would suit vaughn's personality. ooooooh i hope it happens soon. It is killing me!

i say In a moment of life-threatening danger because thats when we'd least epect it and it would make it so exciting!!

I think it would be great to have in a moment of laughter. I love happy!Vaughn, I could see Syd wanting to attack him when he's looking all happy and smiley.

aka said:
I think it would be great to have in a moment of laughter. I love happy!Vaughn, I could see Syd wanting to attack him when he's looking all happy and smiley.
I know i couldn't resist if I were Syd.... :blush:

i voted for a moment of life-threatening danger just because i really thought they would kiss in paris after vaughn (so sexily) knocked out those two alliance guys. i mean, that was a PERFECT opportunity. why couldn't they have just let them kiss?? why jj, why?!? :banghead:

Um...I kinda like in a moment of danger. Like in Star Wars Episode II when they are going into the arena. LOL. Anyways, as long as they kiss, it doesn't matter to me where.

Back