Season 3 Syd and Will

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
Hey everybody.... My mind has had enough of contemplation regarding last night's episode. But I have one theory about Syd and Will...

Since Syd's return, her whole world has been turned upside down. She not only finds out that she's missing two years, but Vaughn's married, Francie is dead, and Will is in witness protection. Then she kisses Vaughn and tells him how much she missed him only to realize that she wasn't in her dream state. I think when she finds Will, they are going to be drawn to each other. His life as well was turned upside down. For all Will knows, Syd was dead. And I think Sydney (after the non-dream kiss) comes to the realization that she needs to try and get over Vaughn.

When they (Syd and Will) come together, their emotions will take over.... Each one of them having their own reasons. It will be overwhelming for each....

that is an excellent point! on of the best i've heard!! i wish syd wouldn't give up on vaughn, they belong together! ;) it will be intresting to see will and syd get together, but i'm sure it's only going to be a one night thing, that is i hope it's a one night thing! :eek: :thinking:

I believe it will be a one night thing.... and there will be no regrets. At that moment in time, they needed each other that much.

I know I'm being morbid..but is Will going to die?? I just heard around that an important charachter is going to die, and since will will be back for only one episode I think Will is probably the one who dies! :(
On the other hand, I might be getting all wrong information! :blush:

betta said:
I know I'm being morbid..but is Will going to die?? I just heard around that an important charachter is going to die, and since will will be back for only one episode I think Will is probably the one who dies! :(
In next weeks episode (Remnants), there was a spoiler a couple of weeks ago that indicated one character gets "stabbed" and one gets "shagged" and they are of the same sex. All indications were that the person "killed" off was going to be Allison/Francie.

Syd will always love Vaughn, but she has needs.....nothing will come of it I dont think. Maybe just "friends with benefits" :P

betta said:
On a TV interview that I saw ALIAS wasnt his big thing. Sounded like he's moving on.....he doesnt was to be a supporting actor.

Back