Season 3 Syd and Will

Whoa guys. I think you need to calm down and remember its only fiction.

Take a deep breath and say it with me now.

Its not real.
Its not real.
Its not real.

Please keep repeating until you are calm. Thanks in advance.

I loved Syd & Will in this episode. They share so much history and love for each other. It was really great to see Syd's beautiful blushing smile at the end. I didn't even realize how much I missed Will.

Whoa guys. I think you need to calm down and remember its only fiction.

Come on Obsessed with Jen, Don't ruin it now!! :P

But I'm kind of annoyed with this "I'm human, I'm a young woman, free with my sexuality, making my own decisions", stuff. I think that's best left for daytime soap operas.

Syd loves Will a lot he is her best friend, her oldest friend (especially since Francie dies) and her only true friend ( once again, since Francie died, and since we kinda trust him to be her friend, he went through a lot of s*** because of his friendship with Syd...he proved himself), all the others she knows them through work which is not the same as non co-worker friends, plus she's only known them for a year (can't count the 2 missing years).

Will Loves Syd, obviously, as her best friend and he's always had a crush on her (remember in Season 2 when real-Francie tells him Syd likes this guy at work....Michael..? Will is surprised and a little bit deceived he wanted to be next on Syd's list. And then when he tells Vaughn that Syd likes him and he better respect that....he wasn't acting as just a platonic friend).

But Syd, loves Will sometimes a little more than a best friend, if you all remember in Season 1, when they got drunk and were having Ice-Cream in the kitchen, she's the one who initiated the kiss, she's the one who leaned forward and kissed him.

... don't you see a patern here? Whenever they get intimate they have to be drunk, and Syd calls the shots, she is the one who initiates (just like in last weeks).

I think in last week's Will initiated the kiss. I watched it a couple of times and it looks to me like he's the one who goes to it first. But yes, the alcohol does seem to always play a role. It's starting to make me nervous everytime she drinks. I thought her and Weiss were gonna get it on when they were drinking. It's getting to where you just never know.

Ok....the show I wathced on Sunday was about two old friends in need of something familiar and comforting. Willl did not prey on Syd's emotions nor did she act like a common street hooker by seeking love and familiarity with her oldest and now ONLY friend. Imagine being so lonely that you can only dream about the possibility of anything that resembles your old life. The sex was just about having closeness....not sexual passion. This is what is referred to as comfort sex. I know Will is not returning to the show, but even if he did, she would not want to be with him...her heart still belongs to Vaughn. Give chick a break.

I'm probably going to be hated, but I was so happy. I was a S/Will shipper and that ship died with S/V, but now that Lauren took Vaughn, S/W is back! We know Syd can't hold her liquor, she got drunk and kissed Will before in 1X03 Parity, and that was after several matinis/ice cream. They kissed, and neither pulled away right away. But that was after Danny, so maybe Syd just likes to do it with Will when she's depressed :P, or when she's drunk, or both. I think in the end the sex was good for the both of them, and Wittness Protection was especially good for Will :smiley:

SydneyFan said:
I think in last week's Will initiated the kiss. I watched it a couple of times and it looks to me like he's the one who goes to it first. But yes, the alcohol does seem to always play a role. It's starting to make me nervous everytime she drinks. I thought her and Weiss were gonna get it on when they were drinking. It's getting to where you just never know.
I can appreciate that you have strong feelings about what you thought that you saw. But there are too many positive opinions about what happened for it to be our misinterpretation.

Watching my tape of the episode made me appreciate it so much more.

Will didn't initate an unwanted advance on Sydney. She initiated the affair. Will was holding Sydney in his arms comforting her. After about 5 seconds Sydney realsised the love for him that she was denying.

She stroked his head, kisses him on the neck and then on the lips. Will is surprised by her passion and says "Syd?" He wanted to see if she would stop, if she was getting carried away by mistake. What a gentleman! What class!

Sydney showers him with kisses, so it was obvious that she wanted him. He returned the passion. The next morning didn't have any regrets between them. Will said that he had waited 8 years for that to happen.

How can anyone deny how happy Will and Sydney are together. How comfortable that they feel in each others company. Dare, I say - soulmates? :D (y)

That last scene of them together was so special. I get choked-up thinking about it.

Will and an agent are on their way out of the office. Sydney calls out “Will.” “I've been looking for you... you feeling alright?” Will tells her “Yeah” but after a few seconds, he admits that thought and dreamed about killing Allison many times. He thought that it would be satisfying and provide closure, but the reality was that there was no satisfaction. There was nothing. Sydney is concerned about Will’s safety and says “Now that the Covenant knows you're still alive, you might want to move again, maybe somewhere outside of the country.” But Will says that he isn’t going to run anymore. He is going to stay in Wisconsin (and continue with his new life there). He smiles and says that maybe when he gets back he'll ask out that painter that they talked about. That brings a brave little smile to Sydney’s face. Will assures her that they're going to see each other again. Syd has a small smile for him, gives him a kiss on the cheek and then they hug tenderly. When they separate, they smile bravely. Will smiles warmly and says “I love you.” Sydney responds “You too.” Will turns and walks away, but Syd suddenly recalls something and stops him by calling “Will?” She says that they never talked about that (night of passion). Will smiles at the fond memory and says “Yeah, I kinda liked that.” They both smile warmly and then he leaves, turning one more time, giving her a brief grin. Sydney smile broadens at the realization that this is the happiest that she felt in a long time.

The last scene seems to have been Sydney realising that she's never been as happy and contented in her life. (y)

I'm probably going to be hated, but I was so happy. I was a S/Will shipper
I'm with you here. S/W rocked! This doesn't mean that dislike S/V. Both guys are dreamy, and they both love her. But at the moment Will is what she needs. Vaughn is otherwise engaged.

verdantheart said:
And someone else is wearing bile colored ones . . .
-_-
:sideroll: LMAO.
Ok sorry, I just found that really hilarious.
And yes,Drama Queen, Bradley Cooper and Michael Vartan are both hot. No doubt about it. One might prefer one over the other, but I hardly think Bradley Cooper falls into the "sad" category. That would be Lindsey.

If they try to make a couple out of Sydney and Will I guarantee you this will be Alias' last season. They will get cancelled just like that. The show wouldn't be able to take it.

How could they make a couple out of them anyway? I think Bradley Cooper only signed on for one episode this season so far.
And besides, I don't see how that would cause the show to crash and burn, there's a lot more to ALIAS then Syd's romantic life, right? I mean, didn't we all start watching the show for other reasons? ALIAS has way too many layers to be derailed by an "unpopular" romantic interest (Namely,Will.) for Syd. At least in my opinion. :smiley:

SydneyFan said:
If they try to make a couple out of Sydney and Will I guarantee you this will be Alias' last season. They will get cancelled just like that. The show wouldn't be able to take it.
In case you didn't know, I'd think that most viewers watch the show for all aspects of it. It's the best show on television, whether S/V are together or not. I'd rather it be canceled than become the Syd/Vaughn show. There is a hell of a lot more to the show than S/V. I don't really care who she ends up with at this point as long as she's happy.

i liked it. a lot actually. more than i thought i was going to. two sundays ago when i saw seens 'from the next all-new alias' i was NOT looking forward to it. but i lked it. it was... like will said, nice. they both needed it, i think it made them feel better, like they had re-connected, but hey thats just me! ;)

Back