Season 3 Syd and Will

I don't know if anyone else caught this possibility, but 2 things make me think that Syd and Will were working together durring her 2 year absence. First was how will seems to be just as trained and strong as field agent, and when they were splitting up to chase Allison and Sark, Syd tried to stop him because he wasn't trained, but he was so confident, like he'd been doing that stuff a lot. He even said how much he loved that stuff.
Also, it was too easy and almost natural for them to have sex. I think they developed a romantic relationship working together for the last 2 years. If this is true, I wonder why will can't tell her what he knows.

hey am i teh only one here who still thinks Sydney and Vaughn belong together, not Sydney and Will????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SV Shipper :D

I don't know if anyone else caught this possibility, but 2 things make me think that Syd and Will were working together durring her 2 year absence. First was how will seems to be just as trained and strong as field agent, and when they were splitting up to chase Allison and Sark, Syd tried to stop him because he wasn't trained, but he was so confident, like he'd been doing that stuff a lot. He even said how much he loved that stuff.

If that were true then wouldn't he have known that she wasn't dead when she came onto the construction site. I think he would have approached her differently.

as a s/w shipper, we all know that will won't be back. i'm sad about that, but i'm glad that jj took a different turn on things, than with the star-crossed lovers(s/v). i like it, it's a new perspective on things, than the usual two people who end up together. as a spy, syd needs variety, and staying with the same person for how ever many seasons, will not only get boring to her, but to the watchers of alias. we always see the same thing on nearly every single tv show with the same two people always ending up with each other. this twist adds spice, not that it needs anymore, but you get my drift.

as a spy, syd needs variety, and staying with the same person for how ever many seasons, will not only get boring to her, but to the watchers of alias. we always see the same thing on nearly every single tv show with the same two people always ending up with each other. this twist adds spice, not that it needs anymore, but you get my drift.

So very true, but I think with sexual variety that might get kind of dangerous for the show in that after awhile maybe no one would take her seriously anymore. no? If it happened too often that is.

Back