Season 5 Syd at her weakest?

IDontReadEvites

Deployment Manager
At the very beginning of the eppy when she is running in the corn fields I think that that is one of the most vulnerable times that we have ever seen her in...I mean she actually looks weak...what do you think about that?

I didn't notice her being "weak", I mean she took down a guard seconds after she regained consciousness in the car and killed two guards in the field....

...but I do have to say you could definitely see the fear in her eyes in that scene. Which was totally appropriate! So many things were thrown at her at once. I loved her expressions there.

yea perhaps weak wasn't the right word, but I think that that is the most scared I have seen her in a long time

Maybe its the fact that Jen is almost 8 months pregnant and syd is like totally confused up the wazoo! I mean, she just got in a wreck and people just stole her fiance. C'mon its Syd she can handle anything!! But yeah, she did look scared. But,you obviously have seen the the commericials for the next episode. "Funny thing about pregnancy. Hormones." Then she kicks the guy out a window. Back to her normal angry buttkicking self. She always pulls through.

I do think she looks vulnerable, but running in cornfields like that always creep me out. She's probably scared because Vaughn was unconscious so she couldn't help him much and because she was trying to save her own life. I do admit, I love her acting during that scene

Back