Season 3 Syd Deserves Better...

Should Syd find a new man...at least for now, and if 'yes,' who?

• Yes, some guy we don't know yet who works w/ CIA too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a guy outside of work.

• Yes, Syd & Will should have a fling - he was sweet to her.

• Yes, with Sark...maybe she can turn him good.

• Yes, anyone as long as it shows Vaughn she isnt waiting 4ever

• No, she and Vaughn are meant to be together.

• No, because Vaughn is going to come back 2 her soon...right?

• No, I like Syd sad, broken-hearted & lonely

• No--but Vaughn needs to prove himself!

• Total voters
Does it make anyone else mad...the way that Vaughn is treating Sydney?? I mean, I'd LOVE for them to be together again, but lately, its like she's his back up...there whenever he needs her. But when she needs him, he goes back to Lauren! :angry: I think Syd needs to get herself a guy, so Vaughn can feel how she does, and be jealous. She and Will were kinda cute together--they should have a little fling again. Of course, in the end Syd & Vaughn will be together again, and all will be right with the world, but right now Vaughn just needs a taste of his own medicine. He's making me so mad! What does everyone else think about this?

I'm going to try to stick a poll onto this too, just to see everyone's opinions easier, but I'm not very good with this.....if it's not here, just check the second page

He can't help it. I mean I am kinda of mad @ him,and it upset's me to C Syd cry,but if Lauren weren't so evil and seducing him I think he would run to her in a sec., Besides if you will look @ some of the spoilers you'll see that he finds out about Lauren. What I'm worried about is that when they get together then somthing will tear them apart again :angelic:

I have had it with the S/V drama. I agree that she should find someone else, and who knows, maybe someday when it's the right time, then maybe they'll find each other again...

Ms. Sark said:
He keeps yankin' her chain and taking for granted that she'll always be there. <_<
yah, i agree with that but i think syd also had to understand that his wifes father died. like, ok i know he didnt really kill himself, but from vaughns point of view he should be there for his wife, as sick as that may be. plus syd should at least take pleasure in the fact that he at least tried to break up with lauren...for her...

SyDney6 said:
He can't help it. I mean I am kinda of mad @ him,and it upset's me to C Syd cry,but if Lauren weren't so evil and seducing him I think he would run to her in a sec., Besides if you will look @ some of the spoilers you'll see that he finds out about Lauren. What I'm worried about is that when they get together then somthing will tear them apart again :angelic:
First, what do you mean, he can't help it? He's the one making his own decisions. He's the one who cant make up his mind, and whenever he actually does, he just changes it right back. Second, thanks for the untagged spoiler. Those of us who are spoiler free appreciate it oh so much.

I'd love to see S/V be over and done, forever. Seriously, a guy who makes her cry as much as Vaughn, he's not worthy.

Ok, I DEFINITLY agree with most of you......I love Vaughn but he is being a HUGE jerk! I mean, Sydney has ALWAYS been there for him adn for him to just use her as the second woman and just take advantage of her is terrible! i mean i know that he is going through a rough time but at the same time he has to know when to stop! I hope they get together eventually but I would just LOVE for some new guy to walk in the CIA office one day and hit on her and make him jealous! Wouldn't that be awesome guys?!?

I disagree with some of you about the whole "well if Lauren wasn't seducing him he wouldn't be liek that to Sydney........" Don't make excuses for him! Are we on Syd's side or Vaughn's? Who is in Rembaldi's Prophecy? Who is this TV show about? Who had to deal with her mom's death only to discover that he mom is still alive and betrayed her? Who went missing for two years and lost her "soulmate" (as Sydney called it episode 13 of Season 3 "After Six")? SYDNEY PEOPLE! NOT VAUGHN!

I'm no S/V shipper but I would really like it if someone else showed up in her picture to make him show some jealousy like he did with Simon or when she told him about Will. Sarkney would be nice but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I agree... Vaughn is becoming that jerk and I despise that. I was one of those people who stuck up for all of his actions. I mean, he is married to Lauren and he had to be there for his wife when her father died (even though he didn't know the circumstances that surrounded it). If he didn't go back to her, we'd be talking about how much of an a** he was for not being there for his wife. But the whole crawling into bed with his wife and calling Syd in the middle of the night pi**ed me off. Although, I do believe eventually S/V will get back together.... it's going to be an uphill climb. And I believe things are only going to get worse before they get any better.

i am so continually mad with vaughn this season i cant even get around to posting my feelings anymore! :angry:

i was thinking about Vaughn again...things that could redeem him, at least a little, and this is all I could come up with.

If somehow, Vaughn again leaves Lauren before he finds out she is evil, it would show Syd that she is really what he wants, and that Syd isn't just his backup bc his marriage with Lauren was a lie. But....seeing the previews for next week, and his whole "I know the woman I married!" speel, I'm very doubtful....

Poor, Sydney....

Syd deserves so much better than the way Vaughn is acting now.

Part of me thinks JJ is doing this on purpose so the viewers might be more open to Syd being with someone else for awhile... Then of couse, Vaughn would somehow magically redeem himself :hmm:

This whole thing with Vaughn - I feel is going to get worse before it gets better.

It's so true, Sydney does deserve better! it's obvious that Vaughn still loves her, but he has to start treating her better! if he keeps acting the way he does, then Syd will eventually get tired of him and move on! so he better shape up or ship out! -_-

hotpot said:
This whole thing with Vaughn - I feel is going to get worse before it gets better.
Oh I agree!!! Vaughn is just constantly pissing me off! Especially in the last episode, how much more of an ass can he be? If he loved her he would have dropped Lauren at first sight of Syd.

yeah....
in the last episode when he went over to comfort Lauren after returning from the mission, I was hoping that he was going to hug her to just be nice, and then walk right back to Sydney....wouldn't that have been perfect!?!

Back