Season 3 Syd Deserves Better...

Should Syd find a new man...at least for now, and if 'yes,' who?

• Yes, some guy we don't know yet who works w/ CIA too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a guy outside of work.

• Yes, Syd & Will should have a fling - he was sweet to her.

• Yes, with Sark...maybe she can turn him good.

• Yes, anyone as long as it shows Vaughn she isnt waiting 4ever

• No, she and Vaughn are meant to be together.

• No, because Vaughn is going to come back 2 her soon...right?

• No, I like Syd sad, broken-hearted & lonely

• No--but Vaughn needs to prove himself!

• Total voters
Nope - instead he jumps out of the bed he's sharing with her to call Syd and say coffee's off... :rolleyes:

Geez Vaughn - I don't even like you, but if you were thisclose to leaving Lauren before - sleep on the couch!!

I<3Michael said:
but still...he's breaking Syd's heart doing this to her
yah i know...i think they both need to get a grip! vaughn knowss his marraige is over, but it isnt really right to force a divorce on someones whose father just died, even if she killed him.

MVhunny said:
vaughn knowss his marraige is over, but it isnt really right to force a divorce on someones whose father just died, even if she killed him.
It reminds me of the kid who kills his parents but begs the judge for mercy: "But Your Honor! I'm an orphan!"
:lol:

OKAY PLAIN AND SIMPLE.....

SYD AND VAUGHN BELONG TOGETHER!!

WHAT WOULD GIVE YOU ANY IDEA OTHERWISE!

:wtf: Anyone who takes advantage of their loved one they way Vaughn has this year doesn't deserve her!!! Sydney has OBVIOUSLY been through h*ll for two years and all Vaughn can say is "it's hard him--he has to move on". Try being paralyzed, watching your own funeral, tortured, having your eggs harvest from your ovaries, fighting being brainwashed and finally escaping, ONLY TO SEE THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! @#&*$^&@#*

I think Vaughn needs to appreciate her a wee bit more... :angry2:

I'm sorry . . . I couldn't resist adding a new choice (since we've talked about it), the one that says that Vaughn must prove himself . . . Sydney shouldn't get together with Vaughn immediately after he and Lauren are splitsville.
;)

Yes, anyone as long as it shows Vaughn she isnt waiting forever.. I love S/V but she can't wait forever..

verdantheart said:
I'm sorry . . . I couldn't resist adding a new choice (since we've talked about it), the one that says that Vaughn must prove himself . . . Sydney shouldn't get together with Vaughn immediately after he and Lauren are splitsville.
;)
I agree. As much of a S/V shipper that I am.... I don't want it to be easy. I want to see them work at their relationship. I want that S/V "tension" back. ;)

I'm still a hopeless believer in the s/v relationship, :blush: however he can't just go around treating syd like felgercarb and then just expect her to be there waiting. how could he just string her along like that. Uacceptable.I think they are soulmates, bt Vaughn's being a twat at the moment and definetely has to prove himself worthy now. :angry:

He's a major TWAT :P

I totally agree
Anyone who takes advantage of their loved one they way Vaughn has this year doesn't deserve her!!! Sydney has OBVIOUSLY been through h*ll for two years and all Vaughn can say is "it's hard him--he has to move on". Try being paralyzed, watching your own funeral, tortured, having your eggs harvest from your ovaries, fighting being brainwashed and finally escaping, ONLY TO SEE THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! @#&*$^&@#*

I think Vaughn needs to appreciate her a wee bit more... 

this should not be an easy reunion for michael they need to bring a love interest to torture his heart and make him cry and wonder and feel insecure TWAT! Men make women MESSY!

yes, vaughn has been a twat, but, how would you feel if you were in Lauren's spot(not evil), your husband just leaves you when your father dies(we're saying he just died) Vaughn didn't know at the time. Sark is too young for syd, there's too big of age difference(seriously, he's like 24 while she's about 32), ANYWAYS, Vaughn seriously has to make it up to Syd, I mean, Syd won't be happy without him, NO ONE can really take Vaughn's place. Vaughn doesn't really know what's going on with Lauren anyways, Sunday will blow Vaughn away. :sly:

vaughn needs to get his act gether - he needs to drop that b**** lauren and get with syd - because soon shes gonna move on and then when he finally gets it thru his thick skull that she & him are perfect for eachother it will be too late and then i'll be sad :(

garnergarnish said:
Hey Spygirl_21, can i just ask who is that hot hunk of fittness in your av. he is delectable. :P
at the moment it's jennifer garner, i don't think you mean her. :lol: no the guy i had was David Creggan off Touching Evil, he's number 2 to Vaughn. ;)

Back