Syd gave Vaughn a drawer! YAY!

Sydney421

Cadet
I am so psyched! Syd gave Vaughn a drawer! That makes me so excited! I personally think that Vaughn should just move in with her, I mean, they always have little "sleepovers", and they're always together, and he's always over her house, and now he has a drawer. I think if he moved in with her they'd figure out the whole Evil Francie thing a heck of a lot faster. Oh well, just thinking out loud. YAY! :jump:

btvaughn

Cadet
Yes! Let's go to Vaughn's hause. I mean, let's just leave that freaky Francie behind and see Vaughn's bedroom!

Sydney421

Cadet
OOOO, major thought, Syd should go over to Vaughn's house and then he can give her a drawer! Then Syd can give him a cabinet, and a closet, and he can give her that stuff to! It will become an unending cycle to the point where they just move in together! That would be great! (Just thinking out loud) :lovers:

shakila

Cadet
Sydney421 said:
OOOO, major thought, Syd should go over to Vaughn's house and then he can give her a drawer! Then Syd can give him a cabinet, and a closet, and he can give her that stuff to! It will become an unending cycle to the point where they just move in together! That would be great! (Just thinking out loud) :lovers:
lol yea i like that idea

nattie700

Cadet
Yeah, yeah that was quite a milestone but what I wanna know is where the hell is Syd's key to Vaughn's apartement? :unsure:
Hmm?
Vaughn seems to take quite a lot but doesn't give much in return... :confused:

:vaughn1: :syd4:

Alias_Gay

Ensign
nattie700 said:
Yeah, yeah that was quite a milestone but what I wanna know is where the hell is Syd's key to Vaughn's apartement? :unsure:
Hmm?
Vaughn seems to take quite a lot but doesn't give much in return... :confused:

:vaughn1: :syd4:
good question ... for which no one has an answer ... yet

he should give Syd something too ...

OMG that episode was soo good..Vaughn with no shirt on..mmm mmm good! I know omg he got a drawer! yay! I was soo excited. I was like freaking out....

Top Bottom