Syd gave Vaughn a drawer! YAY!

I am so psyched! Syd gave Vaughn a drawer! That makes me so excited! I personally think that Vaughn should just move in with her, I mean, they always have little "sleepovers", and they're always together, and he's always over her house, and now he has a drawer. I think if he moved in with her they'd figure out the whole Evil Francie thing a heck of a lot faster. Oh well, just thinking out loud. YAY! :jump:

that was so sweet the whole syd giving vaughn a drawer thing. but it seems that it`s about time that he should move in.

ok that would be soo cool......but I want them to have a little sleep over at vaughns house so we can see it.lol

Yes! Let's go to Vaughn's hause. I mean, let's just leave that freaky Francie behind and see Vaughn's bedroom!

OOOO, major thought, Syd should go over to Vaughn's house and then he can give her a drawer! Then Syd can give him a cabinet, and a closet, and he can give her that stuff to! It will become an unending cycle to the point where they just move in together! That would be great! (Just thinking out loud) :lovers:

Sydney421 said:
OOOO, major thought, Syd should go over to Vaughn's house and then he can give her a drawer! Then Syd can give him a cabinet, and a closet, and he can give her that stuff to! It will become an unending cycle to the point where they just move in together! That would be great! (Just thinking out loud) :lovers:
lol yea i like that idea

Ok, I still beg to differ AliasHombre, a drawer means everything. Maybe they'll eventually move in together. OOO that'd be great! :jump:

Yeah, yeah that was quite a milestone but what I wanna know is where the hell is Syd's key to Vaughn's apartement? :thinking:
Hmm?
Vaughn seems to take quite a lot but doesn't give much in return... :confused:

:vaughn1: :syd4:

nattie700 said:
Yeah, yeah that was quite a milestone but what I wanna know is where the hell is Syd's key to Vaughn's apartement? :thinking:
Hmm?
Vaughn seems to take quite a lot but doesn't give much in return... :confused:

:vaughn1: :syd4:
good question ... for which no one has an answer ... yet

he should give Syd something too ...

OMG that episode was soo good..Vaughn with no shirt on..mmm mmm good! I know omg he got a drawer! yay! I was soo excited. I was like freaking out....

Back