Season 3 syd/Julia pregnant?

betta

Cadet
Ok I might be crazy but...in one of the new pics, one of the ones where syd is strapped to a some sort of chair, it kinda looks like she was with baby..(aka pregnant) :confused:
I know it sounds crazy, but that medicine she found in the apartment in Rome, it siad on a post on alias-media.com that it was a very common type of medicine for pregnant women, lsomething like pre-mture labor if I remember correctly!
so, what'ya guyz think?? am I totally off??? :thinking:

in one of the pics where syd is sitting up in the chair it does sort of look like she could be but that also could just be from her gown being puffed up around the belly but you never know!
im so sick of waiting though cause everyone is saying that she is pregnant then she isnt so hopfully we will be able to put an end to all those theories and speculations!

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
can u pm me the pic?
I'd love to, but I'm horrible w/ computers, so I have no idea how to pm it!
anyway, I'm happy I'm not the only one who saw the difference!
Maybe she was already pregnant when she disappeared, so maybe vaughn's the father!!
I'm just guessing here... :blush:

okay, i was surfing the net with all alias sites and i saw this picture on addictetdoalias.com

p12757.jpg

is jennifer garner preggy?!?!

I dont think so, this was at the Emmys and we would have really noticed in the last eps if she was. I think she does look preggy in those pics, go to VARTANHO.COM

i think if she was pregnaunt, we would have heard about it already. i think it's just b/c she's getting a little fat. i looked at the pics from the acedemy awards and it looks like she had like a very small tire ring around her stomache. I think we would have heard about it already.

MyCuriousLife said:
okay, i was surfing the net with all alias sites and i saw this picture on addictetdoalias.com

p12757.jpg

is jennifer garner preggy?!?!
nah, it just looks like she is in this pic 'cause she's laughing and pushing her abdomen towards lena.
she can't be really preggy, look at the most recent pics of her!! we'd notice it by now!
still, I think she looks pregnant in the pics for ep 11!! but I guess we'd know by now! i don't know..I'm confused!! :confused:

what pics are you guys talking about? pics from the new episode?? could you post an address...so we could check these pics out? pretty puh-lease! :D

WHAT! WO!!! :eek: i haven't seen any of these pics because my dumb computer can't download stuff from alias media :stupidcomputer: i'm dying to see them!!!!!
i hope jj doesn't have syd get pregnant, because it would really mess up the show
and it would be really strange if michael vartan and jennifer garner were having a baby this early in a relationship :blink:

Alright with the stuff that Syd found in her apartment...and the other clues that Julia Thorne seemed to have left behind...it seems like she wanted Syd to know and remmeber what had happened. In recent spoilers and things they have been saying that Julia was complient and helped in erasing her memories. I think that Julia was forced to help, and left Syd clues to find everything again, including if she was preggers or not, which no other spoilers have been pointing to that, but anything can happen on Alias! whew...sorry that was long-winded! :asleep: ^_^ and the little spoiler tag thingy isnt working for me cuz im stupid with computers so I made it yellow! sorry!

that would be interesting.....but is she supposed to be pregnant now or when she was julia thorne(meaning she already had the baby).....i'm confused!! :nervous: :confused:

Back