Season 3 syd/Julia pregnant?

I checked out those pics and she looks like she could be preggy. But if she was what happened to the baby. Maybe it has something to do with the scar on her stomach. :confused:

MyCuriousLife said:
okay, i was surfing the net with all alias sites and i saw this picture on addictetdoalias.com

p12757.jpg

is jennifer garner preggy?!?!
I've seen pictures of Jennifer with a tummy on the set of 13 Going On 30 that caused people to speculate that she was pregnant. But I've come to the conclusion that Jen has a problem with bloating/water weight gain.

well that's an interesting theory super intelligent one, why would you say she has a problem with water/bloating weight gain? i'm just curious

i don't think that Jennifer/ sydney and Julia are not pregnant- i hope the 8 ball is right!
maybe Jennifer Garner feels the same way as Kelly Clarkson and other hollywood stars- that you don't need to be a size 0 to be on television and that jen wants to look like the way she wants- not other people?

just another crazy thought of mine :P

i have that problem with water. when i drink a ton of liquids my stomach blows up and so thats probably the same with jen.
she isnt pregnant and if she was she would be showing and i think we would all know so everyone needs to just put a rest to all the rumors!!

I don't think that JG or Syd is pregnant. I think that, in those pictures, the gown is just puffed out. She might have just put on a little wait but there is no problem with that because she still looks amazing.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Dec 28 2003, 12:29 PM']well that's an interesting theory super intelligent one, why would you say she has a problem with water/bloating weight gain? i'm just curious

i don't think that Jennifer/ sydney and Julia are not pregnant- i hope the 8 ball is right!
maybe Jennifer Garner feels the same way as Kelly Clarkson and other hollywood stars- that you don't need to be a size 0 to be on television and that jen wants to look like the way she wants- not other people?

just another crazy thought of mine :P[/quote]

Back at the Jennifer Garner fans forum, there was a girl who posted pictures like this from 13 Going On 30 to speculate that Jennifer was pregnant.

This is from May 2003.
http://www.vartanhopics.com/pics/bts/13go30/13go30set01.jpg

This is from July 2003
http://www.vartanhopics.com/pics/bts/13go30/13go30set66.jpg

You may have to copy the link to a new browser window to see the pictures.

Since these pictures were from the summer, if Jennifer was pregnant back then she'd be huge by now.

I think that Jennifer works out too much to get fat, so I conclude that she gets bloated.

you know i think that she should do what she wants to do, i mean its not nice for us to day she looks pregnant b/c she might of put on a few pounds. Anyway who would the father be? I just think we shouldn't do this to her, its mean and crewl to JG, i mean how would you like it if someone just came up to you and said are you pregnant when you werent and you just put on a couple of pounds. nothing wrong with that.!

I just was outraged that someone would say that w/out any proof and we all know that the media would tell everyone right away and they have their ways of finding out

i didn't mean to say JG looks pregnant, 'cause that's just major BS! she looks great, and never once have I even concidered the idea of her looking fatter, 'cause it is not true!! she's got a knock out body and she's very slim and fit!! and if she were to put up a few pounds, I could care less: she's human and everyone gains weight from time to time!!
besides, like someone else has already said, she works out too much to even look a gram fatter!
i was just a bit confused when I saw those pictures 'cause it just seemed that she was pregnant, but by that I mean syd/julia, not jen. i guess it was just an effect of the shirt and I totally trust what the 8ball says!!
being the one who started the topic, I apologize if I expressed my confusion "wrongly", it was never my intention to get in JG's personal life!! :(
JG, if you ever come across this news: believe me, I don't think you look any fatter or pregnant at all!! and even if you were to put up a pound or two, it doesn't make any difference to me at all!
I love you for what you do, not for the way you look!! :D
now that that's cleared, continue your postings!
;)

Back