Season 5 Syd & Vaughn Drama

Did you see last nights show it was so good!!!!!!! Plus it cleared up that luaren is a total B****! And Also Vaghn Finnaly told sydney the truth :smiley:. Do you think now that he told her and they did tho hole kissy thing that they will continue in that direction? Or will it go back to him being all lovy dovy with lauren 🇳🇴 That would be really mean if JJ did that but mabey its the only choice. So what do you think?

--------
Syd+ Vaghn= forever
Vaghn+Lauren=Never

I think he would be with Lauren again :angry: !
When he arrived at CIA he went running to Lauren and hugged her! :angry:
He's stupid, he says that things to Syd and then does that... (n) :(

With Vaughn telling Syd that he really loves her and then running back and hugging Lauren, it's making me think that he has an endgame. I'm now believing that he was assigned to marry Lauren.

aZnDragon07 said:
With Vaughn telling Syd that he really loves her and then running back and hugging Lauren, it's making me think that he has an endgame. I'm now believing that he was assigned to marry Lauren.
that makes sense! :P

I think you may be on to something, aZnDragon07. Vaughn's character has been severely under-developed this season (I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, I've said this so many times!) and we all know he's a smart man. I think he's up to something...hopefully it'll be a hell of a shocker.

I too think Vaughn has an endgame. He obviously still loves Syd, but still has to pretend he's the loving husband. If he doesn't know Lauren is a double agent, then as far as he knows she was worried to death about him. He had to go to her and hug and kiss her because maybe he can't blow his cover. What's he supposed to do tell her in front of the whole CIA that he still loves Syd and that their marriage is over.

twin_mommy said:
He obviously still loves Syd, but still has to pretend he's the loving husband. If he doesn't know Lauren is a double agent, then as far as he knows she was worried to death about him. He had to go to her and hug and kiss her because maybe he can't blow his cover. What's he supposed to do tell her in front of the whole CIA that he still loves Syd and that their marriage is over.
i agree exactly with you because i don't think he was doing anything to sydney by running up to lauren. i mean, he thought he was going to die so of course he told sydney his real feelings, but then they lived so he had to go and pretend to lauren that nothing's going on with sydney...but then again if he's so much in love with sydney still, why did he marry lauren in the first place????

Hopefully we'll find out soon--whenever Vaughn looks at Syd, you know exactly how he feels! I really think he has something going on...can't wait to find out what!

Back