Season 2 syd vaughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! That would be sad!! But maybe she won't since he is kinda not really with Alice and she thinks they're like really together. ::Shruggs shoulders:: Oh well, lets just hope one of them does something!! ^_^

POOR ALICE?!!?! woah buddy don't even get me started on that woman....just assuming that because Vaughn and her had been "working things out" lately she was his GIRLFRIEND again. the nerve.
Your truly,
a hard core S/V shipper!

what???!!! i just feel sorry for alice when vaughn doesn't giving her his full attention, which implied that he is soon to break up with her just because of this little problem. and seeing the spoilers...(never mind) i just said that because if your boyfriend/girlfriend was in love with someone else, wouldn't you want to have an IDEA????

also, i'm a major, super, hard-core, total syd/vaughn shipper!!!! and, like my user name....iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN!!!!!

Chill you guys, chill. We all know that Syd and Vaughn TOTALY belong together, that they love eachother. But it's alright to have a little sypathy for Alice. Even though I wouldn't, it's alright!!! As long as you don't start to become a Vaughn/Alice shipper!! Either way, it doesn't really matter cause we ALL know, whether we like it or not, that Sydney and Vaughn are meant to be together!

I know, I heard about the room too. A friend of mine got this info. saying, that Vaughn says, " We can't do what we did ever again!!" This ep. is too good to miss!!

Alias said:
Chill you guys, chill. We all know that Syd and Vaughn TOTALY belong together, that they love eachother. But it's alright to have a little sypathy for Alice. Even though I wouldn't, it's alright!!! As long as you don't start to become a Vaughn/Alice shipper!! Either way, it doesn't really matter cause we ALL know, whether we like it or not, that Sydney and Vaughn are meant to be together!
Ewww totally ewww. I don't think anyone can go as low as being a alice/vaughn shipper. uggggg *shudder* :S I swear on my grave that i would hunt down any alice/vaughn shipper and change their mind :D
--mandy :angelic:
p.s. incase you haven't noticed yet, i have no sympathy what so ever for alice :D

Ewww totally ewww. I don't think anyone can go as low as being a alice/vaughn shipper. uggggg *shudder* :S I swear on my grave that i would hunt down any alice/vaughn shipper and change their mind
--mandy
p.s. incase you haven't noticed yet, i have no sympathy what so ever for alice  

I don't have sympathy for her either. But I was just saying others can if they want, but it's totaly WRONG!!!

I know, I heard about the room too. A friend of mine got this info. saying, that Vaughn says, " We can't do what we did ever again!!" This ep. is too good to miss!!

What does Vaughn say that about? What do they do besides have a nice dinner out IN PUBLIC!!??

hey people, whoa, you took that totally the wrong way, but that's ok. we're moving on. besides, i hate alice, and i'm totally NOT a alice/vaughn shipper, but i just felt sorry for her just because she has no idea what goes on at work for vaughn-syd, and i dunno, he's going to get with syd one day, and she's not going to have a clue why he's going to dump her. i mean, she still thinks syd is RITA!!!!!

I know, who cares about Alice?? Sorry about what I said earlier, it's just that I totaly hate Alice!!!!!!!! Except you have to addmitt, it's kinda good that she's here cause it's making Sydney JEALOUS!!!!!!! hehehehe! But other than that, I HATE ALICE!!!!

EXACTLY! that's exactly what i meant, but it just didn't come out right.... and it's ok about what you said ALIAS, but i felt the need to clarify myself. ewwwww. i hate alice!!!!

I really don't see why anyone could have sympathy for her. I mean, she and Vaughn broke up. She just needs to get over it.

Hey Guys!!!! I do not know how Alice would not suspect something going on between Vaugh and "Rita". Remember the awkward moment in the restaurant. Although, I am a BIG Syd/Vaughn shipper... I do feel sorry for Alice. I personally know what it feels like to be that other person and have a guy string you along. Believe me it's no fun.... :( :angry: :blush:

thank you rascal, that's kinda how i feel.
um, what do you mean she needs to get over the breakup SiriCerasi???? i mean, alice AND michael both agreed to try to "work things out", so even if michael doesn't like the decision he made, it wasn't all alice that made the decision....

iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN, I think you took that the wrong way. What I meant was, if they've broken up and decided things weren't working out, why are they going out again? And Alice had the nerve to call him her boyfriend... grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back